Mayweather: Americans don't support their own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: Americans don't support their own

Starts at 1:50.

Do you agree with his statement about Americans not supporting their own as other countries do?

pay the IRS floyd and america will luuuh yoo back

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      pay the IRS floyd and america will luuuh yoo back
      Great post.

Comment

he had plenty of support last saturday. I dunno what he's cryin about.

Comment

He's definitely right. Americans don't support their own fighters like Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, and British fans do.

Comment

Very few white Americans support Floyd. My friends and I are some of the few. They just dislike his mouth, I guess. At the same time, his mouth is the only reason they know he exists.

Comment

I'm white an American, and I support him. But I also like Manny Pacquiao, aren't I allowed to like both? I'd favor Mayweather Jr. over Pacquiao because of Mayweathers defensive skills.

Comment

I didn't know Borat was a boxing fan.

Comment

Also, I'm white and I support Floyd. I've paid for part of or all of the PPV in his last 3 fights. He should know being "money" that's where the support is. If he truly cares about the country supporting him maybe he should shut up about the money aspect for 2 seconds..

Comment

I think he has a valid point. If he were a UK fighter he'd be loved like no other.

Comment

Working...
                    X