Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

117 - 111. This guy will be a Jude again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 117 - 111. This guy will be a Jude again?

Just watched the fight as steams were rubbish last night.

Good fight. I scored it 115-113 to Froch, however I would have no Issues with it being Scored 115-113 to Kessler or a Draw. Many Close rounds but Carl landed the better punches and IMO deserved the win.
    a
    Well done Kessler. Not going to cry like a Dirrell fan.

The Judge who scored 117-111 is a complete Joke, is this guy seriously going to be allowed to judge again? That is Cheating, the Ringside press and commentary mostly had a Froch win by one or two rounds.

This guy must go public and explain his scoring or never be let near a boxing ring again, It seriously effects the sports credibility.

Kessler Nicked a close fight, didnt deserve IMO but come one!! Froch had no chance with corrupt judges. WTF was he watching?

Cheating Bastards!!!!!

Hehe location Sherwood forrest

I agree tho was a joke score and when the Danes all rushed in at the end celebrating like Kessler had just gone 12-0 you knew the cards were gonna be funny. Lets not forget the 10mins for the Dec.. why on earth does it take that long? they should have had it ready pretty much 30 secs after the fight ended..

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
      Just watched the fight as steams were rubbish last night.

Good fight. I scored it 115-113 to Froch, however I would have no Issues with it being Scored 115-113 to Kessler or a Draw. Many Close rounds but Carl landed the better punches and IMO deserved the win.
      a
      Well done Kessler. Not going to cry like a Dirrell fan.

The Judge who scored 117-111 is a complete Joke, is this guy seriously going to be allowed to judge again? That is Cheating, the Ringside press and commentary mostly had a Froch win by one or two rounds.

This guy must go public and explain his scoring or never be let near a boxing ring again, It seriously effects the sports credibility.

Kessler Nicked a close fight, didnt deserve IMO but come one!! Froch had no chance with corrupt judges. WTF was he watching?

Cheating Bastards!!!!!
      I thought it was a competetive fight, thought the first 6 rounds, froch landed the cleaner and harder pucnhes. Kessler came on strong round 7-11, froch seemed to tire into the late rounds. I had no problem with kessler getting the decision, but the 117-111 card was a JOKE

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        I thought it was a competetive fight, thought the first 6 rounds, froch landed the cleaner and harder pucnhes. Kessler came on strong round 7-11, froch seemed to tire into the late rounds. I had no problem with kessler getting the decision, but the 117-111 card was a JOKE
        i didn't see the fight, but from what i've heard, about 6 or 7 rounds were close, and could've went either way.....

Comment

The judge that had the 117-111 was the referee in the Reid-Ottke robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
            i didn't see the fight, but from what i've heard, about 6 or 7 rounds were close, and could've went either way.....
            yes, more than half the rounds could have gone either way, it was a great fight and a good show for boxing fans. true war

I hope the Froch-Abraham fight is in england

Comment

Didn't you hear?

Clean, effective punches only apply in certain fights.

Dirrell is one of my favs, but people say he beat Froch because he landed harder, cleaner shots even though there weren't that many from both in the fight...

Yet Froch fights on the backfoot like Dirrell, lands hard cleaner shots, cuts Kessler, lands bombs when he throws combos, gets enough enough pressure for Kessler to fall down... yet Kessler outboxed him??

Wha??....

Comment

Froch got Dirrell'D in Denmark.. No matter what he done he couldn't win by points.

Then again everyones getting screwed over in this tourney regarding hometown advantage, so it's on a even playing field really apart from Ward who I think should be replaced with someone more worthy.

Comment

Yes, he will continue to be a judge, just like Gale Van Hoy who scored the first Diaz-Malignaggi fight 119-110 for Diaz. Just like Pierre Benoist who scored 119-110 for Paul Williams over Sergio Martinez. Bad judges are like pedophile priests; they are never held accountable and they continue to be allowed to **** people!

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni18 View Post
                    Yes, he will continue to be a judge, just like Gale Van Hoy who scored the first Diaz-Malignaggi fight 119-110 for Diaz. Just like Pierre Benoist who scored 119-110 for Paul Williams over Sergio Martinez. Bad judges are like pedophile priests; they are never held accountable and they continue to be allowed to **** people!
                    Damn beat me to it. Not long after Van Hoy and Benoist gave those ridiculous scores, they were out scoring out high-profile fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X