Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Floyd Mayweather Jr. almost had a heart attack when Margarito punked him out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol floyd is clutching cheatos hand like a scared lil girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
      lol floyd is clutching cheatos hand like a scared lil girl.
      He was checking for hidden cement.

Comment

nice video. so much calling out names and stepping up on plate huh *****s? marquez called him out, being older and much smaller floyd fought him but not after getting in the ring overweight, he was called out by margarito being bigger than him and tougher and no way floyd can get in the ring at an advantage he calls it smart, instead of fright. yeah its the new term for fright, when you are afraid to go out in the dark you should say im smart to go out in the dark.

Comment

Because he wasn't expecting to be confronted. And this is beyond old. Margarito is history. If you want to complain about PBF at least make it current. These threads are rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
            Please stop pretending like you are a Laker fan. Laker fans are winners & we don't hate. You are the opposite of both.

wrong...we hate the Celtics...you fail, get off the wagon and put your Lebron jersey back on

Comment

I've been looking for that clip myself. Anyone find it yet?

Comment

^ Blah blah blah blah blah blah. I am a hater. Blah blah blah blah blah. I am a hater blah blah blah blah blah.

Comment

LOL...never mind. Good post Mak.

Notice Floyd says "keep winning and we'll meet down the line"... Well, Margarito kept winning and Floyd never fought him.

What a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                    LOL...never mind. Good post Mak.

Notice Floyd says "keep winning and we'll meet down the line"... Well, Margarito kept winning and Floyd never fought him.

What a clown.
                    Thats not true. He didn't keep winning. He lost to Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      wrong...we hate the Celtics...you fail, get off the wagon and put your Lebron jersey back on
                      You are a Queens fan trying to give us a bad name. You probably don't even know who the Lakers youngest player is without looking it up. EXPOSED. STFU hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X