Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I get punked or did I handle it correctly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruccckk em, sounds like they had one to many shots of Tequila

Comment

2 x stun guns. Easy task.

Or cattle prods even better but that's not easily concealed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by NormanC View Post
        Did you run over to him and act like you tried to help him up but grabbed his package?
        you're funny.

Comment

And for the TS, I would have probably done the same thing. I personally have to avoid fighting because of personal issues. But if I do fight in the state that I am in, I would be very protective of my face and really try to hurt someone before they can put my surgically repaired eye in danger. I'm ashamed to carry one, but I have to carry my butterfly at all times right now because I can't fight(eye doctors orders), so I have to protect myself a different way. Where i'm from there's always people looking for trouble for no reason so I have to stay prepared atm.
          Last edited by -Spinal-; 02-13-2010, 03:15 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
            And for the TS, I would have probably done the same thing. I personally have to avoid fighting because of personally issues. But if I do fight in the state that I am in, I would be very protective of my face and really try to hurt someone before they can put my surgically repaired eye in danger. I'm ashamed to carry one, but I have to carry my butterfly at all times right now because I can't fight(eye doctors orders), so I have to protect myself a different way. Where i'm from there's always people looking for trouble for no reason so I have to stay prepared atm.
            I think it's a good idea to avoid street fighting so you don't go to jail.

lol I mean.

I can't speak for everyone but I would stand to risk VERY much given I did something like that and did in fact end up behind bars.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And for the TS, I would have probably done the same thing. I personally have to avoid fighting because of personally issues. But if I do fight in the state that I am in, I would be very protective of my face and really try to hurt someone before they can put my surgically repaired eye in danger. I'm ashamed to carry one, but I have to carry my butterfly at all times right now because I can't fight(eye doctors orders), so I have to protect myself a different way. Where i'm from there's always people looking for trouble for no reason so I have to stay prepared atm.
              Damn Ash...Livin grimey.

Comment

your pride is hurt or something? you're not 16...so it shouldn't matter...you don't need to be getting into any fights unless a person puts hands on you...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  I think it's a good idea to avoid street fighting so you don't go to jail.

lol I mean.

I can't speak for everyone but I would stand to risk VERY much given I did something like that and did in fact end up behind bars.

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
                  Damn Ash...Livin grimey.
                  About two weeks ago, I was at a food restaurant at night with my other two buddies form my neighborhood. Four Trinitario's(Gang) came in arguing with some chicks and they all seemed drunk. I looked back to see what was going on and what the noise was all about. The guy seemed like he only speaks Spanish because that was all he was talking. So he asks me in Spanish, what am I looking at, i'll fight anybody here, blah blah, then he threatened to stab me and take my guts out blah blah. I didn't have anything on me, just my fist and my recovering eye lol so ididn't know what to say so I just said "What man!?" just to not look like a punk lol. Then my other two friends that were with me they looked more gangster than me, bigger than me, and they are brown colored like a Dominican while I was looking like some Guido and **** lol.

But just my luck, my buddies were scared to get stabbed so they were all nervous, I was nervous too but seeing them nervous I felt like I had to stand up and say something since i am the boxer and I am way tougher than those two, like seriously every time they go out at night they make sure they get me cause I don't take **** from nobody and I will fight anybody. But luckily, the restaurant manager called the cops while all of that was happening and the cops came, searched the drunk people, took the dude's knife away and put them in the car. I was relieved as **** but also upset that this happened out of nowhere and I could have easily been stabbed and I had nothing to protect myself.

Even if you ask for a clean fist fight, you'll just end up getting stabbed. Those dudes don't play fair. It's always better to just walk away and swallow your pride.

Comment

About two weeks ago, I was at a food restaurant at night with my other two buddies form my neighborhood. Four Trinitario's(Gang) came in arguing with some chicks and they all seemed drunk. I looked back to see what was going on and what the noise was all about. The guy seemed like he only speaks Spanish because that was all he was talking. So he asks me in Spanish, what am I looking at, i'll fight anybody here, blah blah, then he threatened to stab me and take my guts out blah blah. I didn't have anything on me, just my fist and my recovering eye lol so ididn't know what to say so I just said "What man!?" just to not look like a punk lol. Then my other two friends that were with me they looked more gangster than me, bigger than me, and they are brown colored like a Dominican while I was looking like some Guido and **** lol.

But just my luck, my buddies were scared to get stabbed so they were all nervous, I was nervous too but seeing them nervous I felt like I had to stand up and say something since i am the boxer and I am way tougher than those two, like seriously every time they go out at night they make sure they get me cause I don't take **** from nobody and I will fight anybody. But luckily, the restaurant manager called the cops while all of that was happening and the cops came, searched the drunk people, took the dude's knife away and put them in the car. I was relieved as **** but also upset that this happened out of nowhere and I could have easily been stabbed and I had nothing to protect myself.

Even if you ask for a clean fist fight, you'll just end up getting stabbed. Those dudes don't play fair. It's always better to just walk away and swallow your pride.
                    That's Oakland for you most of the time. Silly mofos looking for an excuse to start up some ****. And if something start you are either in danger of getting beat by a mob of guys, getting stabbed, or getting shot. If you keep to yourself **** is cool but there are always people who want to start problems so u have to be ready for whatever. The streets are infested with gangs, and guys who just like to start **** over nothing. its hard to swallow your pride out here because **** like that follows you wherever you walk so thats why i always have my nuclear launcher whenever i go out incase some **** pops off ill blow california and texas to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                      That's Oakland for you most of the time. Silly mofos looking for an excuse to start up some ****. And if something start you are either in danger of getting beat by a mob of guys, getting stabbed, or getting shot. If you keep to yourself **** is cool but there are always people who want to start problems so u have to be ready for whatever. The streets are infested with gangs, and guys who just like to start **** over nothing. its hard to swallow your pride out here because **** like that follows you wherever you walk so thats why i always have my nuclear launcher whenever i go out incase some **** pops off ill blow california and texas to pieces.

Haha i'd green k you but i'm all out for 24.

Comment

Working...
                      X