Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe someone tried to compare Ali and Tyson this way.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe someone tried to compare Ali and Tyson this way.

I was reading a youtube comment, and someone used the Berbick fight to explain why Tyson was better than Ali. He said, "Look how Ali did against Berbick, and it took Tyson two rounds to finish him." If you think Tyson would beat Ali, that's fine, but that was such a bull**** argument. He obviously knew nothing.

It is a pretty good example of why the triangle thing doesn't work out, it over simplfies everything. Tyson probably would beat the Ali that fought Berbick, but I doubt he meant it in such a narrow view.

Comment

Love those Tyson fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        I was reading a youtube comment, and someone used the Berbick fight to explain why Tyson was better than Ali. He said, "Look how Ali did against Berbick, and it took Tyson two rounds to finish him." If you think Tyson would beat Ali, that's fine, but that was such a bull**** argument. He obviously knew nothing.
        lol

Its not even worth trying to reason is it

Comment

The only thing is use Berbick as a comparision for is when someone flops around the ring like a fish out of water. Berbick is aces in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It is a pretty good example of why the triangle thing doesn't work out, it over simplfies everything. Tyson probably would beat the Ali that fought Berbick, but I doubt he meant it in such a narrow view.
            Good point, but the Ali that fought Berbick was completely shot, and was suffering symptoms of Parkinson's disease. There'd be many HWs who would've beaten Ali that night.

Comment

You hear stupid ass statements like that on here everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Slater P Persin View Post
                You hear stupid ass statements like that on here everyday.
                i love ur sigs. all my red karma came from calzaghe nuthuggers too. i could us some green K aswell

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  Good point, but the Ali that fought Berbick was completely shot, and was suffering symptoms of Parkinson's disease. There'd be many HWs who would've beaten Ali that night.
                  Yea I doubt that is what the person was talking about, that was definetly not the real Ali (atleast as people know him) so using that fight for comparison from the get go just shows an overall lack of understanding of the fight game.

Comment

not really sure why you had to make a thread about that. seriously why? obviously it was a ******ed comment, but what do you get out out of posting this ****.

the responses will be in order: it was a stupid comment, LAWL tyson fans fail, fail, g those cool aid drinkers

seriously why do you give a ****

Comment

Working...
                    X