Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George takes the 4th with the jab, right action but I think it's more the fact that Lopez is overweight and his conditioning is probably pretty poor.

3-1 the Don

Comment

• Teddy on fire tonight. Wtf did he just say about the basement and water leak...?

Comment

• Lopez came on in the 5th

3-2 George

Comment

• Huh? George got hurt by a grazing shot? I don't think I like him cutting weight.

And why did they give Lopez the 5th round? Cause of 1 punch?

Comment

• 4-2 George, he landed some good punches that round and Lopez seems to be tiring out

Comment

• Geroge needs more than a 1-2

Comment

• boring ass fight

Comment

• Damn this old ass dude is coming on. 8th definitely went to Lopez. George got too predictable and the old man sees that right coming all the way from Mexico.

George should at least throw that looping right hand for a change.

Comment

• Hate how Teddy doesnt give credit to Lopez who has been active with his jab while saying he isn't doing enough.....the other guys hasnt done ****.

Comment

• Who the hell is that dude in the back with the black shirt that says something about 'Sugar'?

He's been screaming "lets go" with absolutely nothing happening in the fight. Tell him to sit the **** down people are trying to watch behind him.

Comment

Working...
                      X