Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO even approve Pac vs Margarito? Or....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    That too! Difference is, i'm a fan of Pac who will admit when his opponent is a B.S opponent and he has no business fighting him. Floyd can fight Calderon and his fanboys will find a way to justify it.
    JMM was ranked Tony is not, theres no spin doctoring to be made with that. Mosely was ranked Clottey was not same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
      JMM was ranked Tony is not, theres no spin doctoring to be made with that. Mosely was ranked Clottey was not same thing.
      Chris John is ranked too Im sure you would find a way to justify this as a legitimate challange for Floyd LOL!

Comment

That too! Difference is, i'm a fan of Pac who will admit when his opponent is a B.S opponent and he has no business fighting him. Floyd can fight Calderon and his fanboys will find a way to justify it.
        LOL. Like clockwork! hahaha

Its funny how I didnt even mention JMM's name, yet ^ guy throws it out there! Hmmmm... I wonder why? lol
        Last edited by Deevel916; 08-02-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          Chris John is ranked too Im sure you would find a way to justify this as a legitimate challange for Floyd LOL!
          LOL. Like clockwork! hahaha
          lol! let him heat up first!

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
            lol! let him heat up first!
            Guess he couldnt stand the heat! lol

Comment

Ross Greenburg will approve it. But, he really shouldn't....

Comment

Working...
              X