No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's flaws will work in Donaire's favor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    i hope so i have always been very high on rigo, but nonito is an excelent fighter also so we shall see
    It's going to be a great fight, two champions in the ring together. Nonito Donaire is just too talented and Rigo is going down.

Comment

I actually agree with most of what you said. He's going to have to break a lot of those bad habits. Hopefully Pedro Diaz will have him well prepared.

Comment

I say Rigo out boxes Donaire but If Rigo gets caught like he did with Marroquin he's going to get knock out

Comment

I actually think that Guillermo will step up to the occasion since he is fighting a boxer of much higher caliber than his other opponents.

Comment

i remember when montiel kept his left hand down to his waist and donaire caught him with a hard straight right lol...rigo better not get too comfortable or he's going to get tagged hard..

even if rigo adopted the high right hand guard that nishioka used against donaire, donaire will just find a way to get his left hand through (i.e uppercut)...
            Last edited by Bermuda; 02-23-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X