Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the Better Fight: Mayweather vs. Guerrero or Pacquiao vs. Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both matchups, other than Floyd vs Pacquaio who can he fight that would be a fair fight, i think Guerrero or Bradley

Fun match ups, i like Rios vs Pacquiao better

Comment

Obviously Mayweather-Guerrero is better but they both suck.

Comment

Pac- Rios would obviously be more exciting.

Both Rios & Guerrero would get owned in both fights.

Comment

BOTH fights are super wack....every boxing fan knows this!!!

Comment

floyd/ghost is gonna be a sloppy fight... cause ghost won't be able to handle floyd's speed, he'll do his smothering style

pac/rios is an all action fight... it'll be good as long as it lasts

Comment

i wanna say pac because of his hand and foot speed but he's not very smart in the ring. i think guerrero has the best boxing acumen of the 3 but it's barely above the other 2. he's not quick enough imo

Comment

Normally when i can't decide i'd chose both

Comment

Just re-watching Guerrero's fight with Aydin, you could pretty much conclude that Guerrero is not yet ready for prime time.

At least Rios vs Pac is guaranteed action-packed.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Just re-watching Guerrero's fight with Aydin, you could pretty much conclude that Guerrero is not yet ready for prime time.

At least Rios vs Pac is guaranteed action-packed.
                    I dont see pac coming out and toying around with and choosing at any moment when he wants to KTFO of rios, as action packed. I see it is a great fighter simply dominating a bum of bums, but hey, to each their own i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      I dont see pac coming out and toying around with and choosing at any moment when he wants to KTFO of rios, as action packed. I see it is a great fighter simply dominating a bum of bums, but hey, to each their own i guess...
                      not a rios fan, huh? i think he's alright....i'd like to see him in with the likes of bradley being he hasn't fought a speedy fighter since acosta

Comment

Working...
                      X