Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let Floyd be retired in peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you respected a racist guy who shows fake appreciation to his fans and threatens a security guard? LOL!

Who wants to respect a fighter whos lame excuses are infinite from $50 million to $100 million price

and yet picks his opponents that he know he can outsmart and defeat them easily.

for ****ing sake let Floyd and Pacquiao face for the love of the sport and the economy!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Corrales honestly........remember going into the fight Diego was considered unbeatable
      In hindsight yes, the late Diego was pounding on everyone. But in retrospective, Diego is not a great fighter but a very good one.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        If you can't respect what the man did at the lower weight classes, than you're not a boxing fan. Sorry. You're a *******.
        What has he done that was so extraordinary? When you look at his resume for a guy with his talent is pretty weak. I mean yeah he has had a good career but again with his talent you're satisfied? He has a chance to fight his career defining fight with pac and look what he's doing. That won't and shouldn't sit well with any boxing fan. which I believe you are not.

He'll be remembered as a talented guy who ducked the best competition and history actually has proofs for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
          Barrera. At that time Barrera was a huge favorite and number 3 on lb for lb after beating Hamed. And that was Pacquiao first fight at 126.
          You got me there i cant respond Barrera is my favorite fighter ever,at the time they were match though Diego was the fav and considered unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            What has he done that was so extraordinary? When you look at his resume for a guy with his talent is pretty weak. I mean yeah he has had a good career but again with his talent you're satisfied? He has a chance to fight his career defining fight with pac and look what he's doing. That won't and shouldn't sit well with any boxing fan. which I believe you are not.

He'll be remembered as a talented guy who ducked the best competition and history actually has proofs for it.
            And your man ducked the 140 division completely there are flaws in both armors,i would love to see them fight but if not they are still in the top 5 of my generation.

Comment

Corrales honestly........remember going into the fight Diego was considered unbeatable
              In hindsight yes. Diego was considered as a beast but what has he done after that? I mean no disrespect to diego but he was as one-dimensional brawler as can be and is no where near the level of morales, barrera. I think Cotto is an overall better fighter than him aswell. He was good and exciting but not great.

Comment

Originally posted by ZuMie View Post
                you respected a racist guy who shows fake appreciation to his fans and threatens a security guard? LOL!

Who wants to respect a fighter whos lame excuses are infinite from $50 million to $100 million price

and yet picks his opponents that he know he can outsmart and defeat them easily.

for ****ing sake let Floyd and Pacquiao face for the love of the sport and the economy!
                All media bs except for him with his fans he does suck there,i am not a fan i just keep it real.

Comment

Its his fans and the media who spew this propiganda on the man,almost never do i see him talk about fighting the man is retired,if Prince Naseem would have been around big during the internet boom you would see the same statements about him.
                  He is 34 proved himself beat a lot of great fighters,he is 34 now if he wants to fight Pacquiao cool but if not just let him be at peace.

I buried him with a post awhile back and it was childish and uncalled for after thought on the matter he is just a man.
                  Yes, Floyd dont talk about fighting anyone, yet his fans keep telling us what he would do to people if he did fight!

There is nothing to boast about....the guy dont fight, he dont talk fighting, isnt interested in fighting, even when he was fighting.

Comment

Name one fighter that Pacquiao beat that is better then Mayweathers best.

1. Barrera
                    2. Marquez
                    3. Ledwaba (a lotta peeps criminally underrate this tough buck, and Pac's win over him is one of the most underrated wins in boxing history)

But let it be know that I'm a PBF fan when he was in his 130 glory days, but stylistically, Chico wouldn't hold candles much if pitted against these guys P4P.

Comment

Piss on that, he brought all this hate onto himself. He constantly talks **** about Pacquaio and how he would just walk through him, but then refuses to fight him and retires again. You can't be the best by just saying you are the best, you have got to prove it. I'm not surprised by this though, he retired in 08 when all these big threats were there and he had no way to avoid fighting them except retire, which he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X