Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mind games will Roach use with Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mind games will Roach use with Mayweather?

Freddie Roach has been disrespecting Floyd a lot during the last couple of weeks. First he said that Floyd didn't want the fight in March, and then he claimed that Floyd was scared to fight Manny; i also heard him say that Floyd wanted the fight at 154, but I don't believe that. I think he is already starting with the mind games, by saying Floyd will do nothing but run throughout the whole fight. I think he is trying to make it seem as if Floyd is going to "punk" out, and run all fight, so that Floyd will engage with Pac during the fight because he knows that a toe to toe battle would suit Manny better.

Originally posted by BoxingOakland View Post
    Freddie Roach has been disrespecting Floyd a lot during the last couple of weeks. First he said that Floyd didn't want the fight in March, and then he claimed that Floyd was scared to fight Manny; i also heard him say that Floyd wanted the fight at 154, but I don't believe that. I think he is already starting with the mind games, by saying Floyd will do nothing but run throughout the whole fight. I think he is trying to make it seem as if Floyd is going to "punk" out, and run all fight, so that Floyd will engage with Pac during the fight because he knows that a toe to toe battle would suit Manny better.
    Yeah, Roach is trying to do that. But Floyd fights for himself. When does Floyd make bad decisions in the ring?

Roach knows who the smarter fighter is.

Comment

One thing I'm almost sure of... Roach will tell Manny that if Floyd starts running, Manny should just stay in the middle of the ring and wait for Floyd to come to him instead. Kind of like what Pac did to Cotto in the later rounds. It will make Mayweather look like a ***** on Worldwide PPV if Pac called him out in the center of the ring and told him to stop being a ***** and come to fight.

Comment

He's a loser.He has lost to Mayweather before so nothing changes.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          One thing I'm almost sure of... Roach will tell Manny that if Floyd starts running, Manny should just stay in the middle of the ring and wait for Floyd to come to him instead. Kind of like what Pac did to Cotto in the later rounds. It will make Mayweather look like a ***** on Worldwide PPV if Pac called him out in the center of the ring and told him to stop being a ***** and come to fight.
          that would be a great idea.. It would be a great tactics if every Floyd will run around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
            He's a loser.He has lost to Mayweather before so nothing changes.
            De La Hoya was past it and it was hardly ass whooping it was a SD, big deal

Comment

lol Im already looking forward to the trash talking on 24/7. This fight and build up has EPIC written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                lol Im already looking forward to the trash talking on 24/7. This fight and build up has EPIC written all over it.
                Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
                  De La Hoya was past it and it was hardly ass whooping it was a SD, big deal
                  Steel, how did YOU score the fight?

Comment

Roach will send a drug dealer from LA to Vegas to tempt Senior into buying crack and video tape, later to be played on ESPN.....Floyd Jr would be shook. He later sends in a crossdreser wearing a hidden camera to Ellerbie's room and records the ensuing debockle.

Comment

Working...
                    X