No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers More Than Happy To Face Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Chambers More Than Happy To Face Lebedev

Negotiations are still ongoing for a proposed cruiserweight showdown between Denis Lebedev and Eddie Chambers, though both fighters seem anxious to forego the paperwork and jump in the ring.

Chambers announced weeks after his disputed points loss to Tomasz Adamek his intention to move down to the cruiserweight division. A smallish heavyweight for the duration of his 12-year career, Chambers (36-3, 18KO) believed shedding the extra poundage would give him a better crack at realizing his goal of winning a world championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this fight. As I've already posted several times, we'd have more good matchups being made if all of the small heavies would move down to Cruiser and stack that division. Chambers, Cunningham, Huck, Kayode, etc.

Comment

'Eddie Chambers said that Wladimir Klitschko is the greatest heavyweight in the history of boxing' ... Take that, Klitschko haters.

Comment

I honestly think Chambers can run the Cruiserweight division....then again I also thought Chris Byrd was gonna run the Light Heavyweight Division.

Comment

Get this fight made plz......

Comment

Can Chambers use that left arm yet~ that injury seemed pretty bad for him to be talking about a fight 6-7 months later at the very leat I would be worried about re-injury.

Comment

If Chambers stays on target and doesn't get plagued by injuries, he should own the CW div. He wins this one easily, UD or late stoppage. Lebedev is just too limited. Strong, but not that gifted.

Comment

I wish him the best. He really held his own against Adamek, even with one arm, and would have easily won were it not for the injury. Would love to see what he's got right now at full health.

Comment

Working...
                X