Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that most legends/geniuses on earth have introvert personality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Its because everyone is ******ed. Why would you want to go out there and socialize with a bunch of dullards? Its like teaching a special ed class every day of your freaking life.

Plus... kinda have important **** to do, like become a legend.
    This is pretty true. It is extremely irritating to talk to people that spew brainless **** as an introvert. That's why we hate small talk so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DONT HELP ME View Post
      Any of you notice that?
      Past and present geniuses.

Are introverts superior?
      maybe not all are...

film directors like billy wilder and cameron crowe for example... it would be very very difficult for those guys to tell compelling stories about the human condition if they were introverts, toiling away in solitude...

and besides, filmmaking is pretty much a collaborative process... the thing requires teamwork...

Comment

I know what you're doing, I've known for years. Show yourself, you coward.

Comment

It depends on what type of intelligence you're referring to. Analytical knowledge, simple logic, problem solving, memory retention etc.

There are many forms.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Because they have no life. Instead of socializing they read about sociology, instead of travelling they read aboit geography, instead of fbcking they read about fertilization and geneticism, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              The question of the thread is actually the converse of the thread title and converse is not always necessarily true.
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

If it's true that most brilliant minds are introvert I would say that Timmeh mist be an extrovert to the highest level.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  LOL why didn't you just tell me to speak english?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                    If it's true that most brilliant minds are introvert I would say that Timmeh mist be an extrovert to the highest level.
                    it's true, it's true.

Comment

Timmeh, when I say that if it rains tonight than the ground would be wet tomorrow does it mean that if you wake up and the ground is wet then it rained last night? Think about it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X