No announcement yet.

What's the best lie you've ever told?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best lie you've ever told?

And what were the results? Good, bad or indifferent?

only good lies here. Not some lie that got somebody hurt, fired etc.

My resume now. Getting calls for interviews like never before.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
      My resume now. Getting calls for interviews like never before.
      Ive been in IT for 5 years now and never even owned a home computer. Dont ask me how ive made it this long...
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-17-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Ive been in IT for 5 years now and never even owned a home computer. Dont ask me how ive made it this long...
        Oh so this is you!
        http://imgur.com/a/iJD8f

Comment

One of my dogs like to dig holes under the fence in my backyard and take a run around the neighboorhood and come back to my front door and paw at it til I open it up

He used to come running at the door when I would show treats, or any dog snacks I would show him to try avoid him digging a hole...... But recently those don't work anymore so I discovered a great way to get him to come. I'd call his name from the kitchen at a spot where he cant see me and I'd take a wal mart bag and start crunching it up to make him think it's a new bag of treats or a new toy.

He always comes running in and I rush to close the door behind him. I always end up giving him a treat, some watermelon or some peanut butter afterward because I feel bad lol. Pretty innocent and harmless lie, but yeah I get him just about every time now. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Oh so this is you!

pretty much.

dick.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              One of my dogs like to dig holes under the fence in my backyard and take a run around the neighboorhood and come back to my front door and paw at it til I open it up

He used to come running at the door when I would show treats, or any dog snacks I would show him to try avoid him digging a hole...... But recently those don't work anymore so I discovered a great way to get him to come. I'd call his name from the kitchen at a spot where he cant see me and I'd take a wal mart bag and start crunching it up to make him think it's a new bag of treats or a new toy.

He always comes running in and I rush to close the door behind him. I always end up giving him a treat, some watermelon or some peanut butter afterward because I feel bad lol. Pretty innocent and harmless lie, but yeah I get him just about every time now. Haha
              Do you put the peanut butter on your balls??

I do the same thing with my cats every morning to get them inside before I go to work. I open and close the cabinets and they come running in.

Comment

I told God I never lie when I pray, And he never find out. Until recently Squealpiggy pointed out to me that he does not exist..... Now i feel like cr.ap thinking I've been very good at lying.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Oh so this is you!
                  Lol, apparently you can solve most computer problems simply by installing adobe reader?

Comment

I told a small white lie on a job application for the NAACP.
                    Last edited by Dolezal; 06-17-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X