Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Rodriguez returns on GGG undercard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Rodriguez returns on GGG undercard?

Fat Dan reported ERod will be fighting his HBO owed fight on the opener of a triple header under Golovkin/Rubio, Donaire/Walters. Thing is Dan says it'll be against 31y.o. Hatian - Azea Augustama, a guy with little experience and little punch. Hope this is wrong. HBO should be feeding this Haymon fighter to Kovalev or someone that can be built up to fight Kovalev.

he should fight GGG in a tag team with Rubio, would make it at least competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Fat Dan reported ERod will be fighting his HBO owed fight on the opener of a triple header under Golovkin/Rubio, Donaire/Walters. Thing is Dan says it'll be against 31y.o. Hatian - Azea Augustama, a guy with little experience and little punch. Hope this is wrong. HBO should be feeding this Haymon fighter to Kovalev or someone that can be built up to fight Kovalev.

Kim mentioned it a while ago... I wonder if this counts as his last HBO fight

*edit
      never mind, it does

Comment

Azea Augustama I think I had one of those shrubs in my backyard but I dug it out last season.

Comment

Working...
        X