No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley, Vanes Martirosyan War of Words Erupts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    lol @ Martirosyan begging a 40 year old man for a fight, he should rematch Ouma.
    true.....what a clown!!

Vanes can fight Shane Jr. bwahahahahahaha.....Mosley clowned him!!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley, Vanes Martirosyan War of Words Erupts

A few days ago on BoxingScene.com, undefeated junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan challenged former three division champion Shane Mosley to a fight. Vanes issued the challenge after reading a BoxingScene interview with Oscar De La Hoya, where the Golden Boy Promotions President stated that Mosley was ready to face anyone at any time. The challenge didn't end there. As noted below, a exchange broke out when Vanes challenged Mosley directly on his personal Twitter account.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Men I Hope Mosley grants this guy his wish and KHTFO. Vanes have just been added to my list of hated boxers wich includes, Berto, Brandon Rios and ande Dirrell

Comment

After Shanes performance against Sergio Boooora... Its obvious Shanes best days are behind him..

If Vanes were an attraction and had star power im sure Shane would accept his offer but theirs no money in it for Shane to take another Loss..

Comment

Vanes... seen you fight... you aren't very good!!! Kassim "the Dream" took you practically into deep water. Step your game up in the ring, then talk! Vanes talks wreckless and is harmless in the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Men I Hope Mosley grants this guy his wish and KHTFO. Vanes have just been added to my list of hated boxers wich includes, Berto, Brandon Rios and ande Dirrell
              Bam Bam is cool in my book....but the REST of those clowns you named DEFINITELY make my hate list!!!!

Comment

vanes is a piece of **** in every way.
                calling out an unearned payday and fighter in shane.
                at 40 shane still whoops his ass.
                i say agree to a 16 foot ring that way shane doesnt have to chase him all night
                as vanes runs like a *****.
                everyone talks **** until they get punched in the face.
                shane hasnt been hurt in 13 years, vanes aint doin ****

Comment

maybe in 3 or 4 years you can fight my son

shane's a legend man who the hell has martirosyan fought for him to deserve a fight with shane

be careful what you wish for martirosyan

Comment

I want to see Vane's reaction when Shane lands a straight right or a left hook right in his face....

Comment

Gbp should get kirkland or lara to whoop vane.

Comment

Working...
                      X