No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by l1ght View Post
    Lol I never had any doubt....well I guess the only doubt would have come from Froch not taking the rematch seriously but as everybody saw he took it extremely seriously and I doubt he will underestimate any of his opponents again. A lesson learned. Clever boxing from Carl, very patient, very focused, great right hand to finish it off. I'm still buzzing from this fight.
    Good prediction

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Works on internet explorer. I don't think Froch believed it was DeGale speaking. It seems he hasn't learned his lesson about underestimating opponents.
      Haha come on man, he just had the biggest fight of his career. And he won't be fighting him in a long while. So I don't see how you come to that conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Haha come on man, he just had the biggest fight of his career. And he won't be fighting him in a long while. So I don't see how you come to that conclusion.
        He's dismissing DeGale like he dismissed Groves. I have no doubt JDG will be better than he thinks, just like Groves was.

Comment

• Do the George Groves

Comment

• What a difference a week makes for Froch's 'biggest fan', Booty Dew.

Let's rewind a week, shall we:

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
            Poor Froch gonna get KTFO in front of 80,000 fans.
            Froch is getting walloped. He won't change, can't change at this stage of his career.
            lololol

-Groves has faster hands
            -Groves hits harder (debatable but he at least matches him)
            -Groves has better footwork and balance
            -Groves has faster feet
            -Groves moves better
            -Groves has a better defence
            -Groves has better punch technique
            -Groves has better timing
            -Groves has a better jab
            Groves is a beast..

He has phenomenal speed, great athlete.

If Groves could drop Froch like he did imagine what he'd do to Ward?

Groves would retire Ward, he'd make him feel sorry for not travelling outside of the USA and being such a diva.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
              most people thought herrera beat garcia - truth hurts!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...herrera+garcia

View Poll Results: Who WON: Mauricio Herrera OR Danny Garcia? (POLL)
              Mauricio Herrera 279 83.53%
              Danny Garcia 34 10.18%
              Draw 21 6.29%

froch has more experience!
              froch is better at guaging range!
              FROCH HAS REINFORCED IRON CHIN
              FROCH IS WORLD CHAMP
              froch has better trainer!
              FROCH HAS HIS LEGACY ON THE LINE!!!!!
              Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              I completely disagree with the bold.
              froch set up the punch perfectly, froch is better at guaging range.

Comment

• LOL..."The Most Meaningless Fight with The Highest Attendance"...that's how this fight will be regarded in the books...

The last post here was on the 7th...as you can see, it's basically already forgotten...

As I had maintained...Cotto-Martinez was INDEED the far more important fight...and the same goes for Alvarez-Lara and Crawford-Gamboa as well...

The sum of all 3 of their crowds will be less than the 80k nationalistic EVENT fans at Wembley...

Now you understand...it doesn't matter how many asses you put in seats if you're 2nd Rate...

P.S.~ Enjoy the sympathy bump...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                  LOL..."The Most Meaningless Fight with The Highest Attendance"...that's how this fight will be regarded in the books...

The last post here was on the 7th...as you can see, it's basically already forgotten...

As I had maintained...Cotto-Martinez was INDEED the far more important fight...and the same goes for Alvarez-Lara and Crawford-Gamboa as well...

The sum of all 3 of their crowds will be less than the 80k nationalistic EVENT fans at Wembley...

Now you understand...it doesn't matter how many asses you put in seats if you're 2nd Rate...

P.S.~ Enjoy the sympathy bump...
                  The only reason their crowds will be less is because they're fighting in a foreign country, they fill stadiums back where they're from.

But get this, they. are. not. American. so stfu about them, find some US fighters to yap about.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 06-09-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Rewatched it again, what a weird turnout, I'd expected more fireworks, but Froch was clearly the better man. Maybe the international superstar got to him a little bit. One thing is certain, the Cobra is still here!

Comment

• I was there and even though i was up in the gods when that punch connected there was an audible gasp!

Comment

Working...
                      X