No announcement yet.

Sept 15 HBO/Showtime ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subtle View Post
    Nope, I don't think opposing networks are even allowed to mention what goes on with other networks, at least while live on air.

For instance Jim Lampley can't all of a sudden start talking about Showtime and announcing their winners. They don't want ANY of their viewers leaving HBO to watch Showtime, so they won't even bring it up.
    Just stream one event on your laptop or comp and watch the other on TV
    I know it was 15 years ago but WCW Nitro used to give out the results of WWF Raw since Raw was taped and Nitro was live. I can't imagine there is any reason they couldn't. Seems it'd fall under free speech.

Interesting fact it was when they revealed that Mick Foley would be winning the championship that WWF beat WCW for the first night in like 84 weeks or something.

Comment

Another reason why having two major cards at the same time is bullshit. But some ******ed fans are still gonna act like it's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Another reason why having two major cards at the same time is bullshit. But some ******ed fans are still gonna act like it's a good thing.
        I've been on these forums for over four years and everyday I read something that makes me question evolution more and more but I don't ever recall anyone saying it was a good thing. Maybe I'm just not reading enough from the idiots though. They are plentiful.

Comment

"We welcome those of y'all that just watch"

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
            I've been on these forums for over four years and everyday I read something that makes me question evolution more and more but I don't ever recall anyone saying it was a good thing. Maybe I'm just not reading enough from the idiots though. They are plentiful.
            Never underestimate the stupidity of NSB. Several members said things like "We have two awesome cards in one night, what are you complaining about?" "That's why god invented the DVR." and other ******ed comments like that.

Comment

Working...
            X