Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else keeping up with Amir Imam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else keeping up with Amir Imam?

Just won the vacant naba light welterweight title on the 20th. My new york state people should know about him.

Damn 156 views and no replies I guess nobody knows about him. But watch there be a million posts later on claiming yeah ive followed him since day 1!

Comment

Are you looling for recognition because you were the 1st to post about him? Ok noted so now what???

Comment

Re-upping. Anyone keeping up with him? Hes doing great in his pro career so far and is not taking an easy route at all. Shows Excellent skill and most I.portable ring generalship. His ring IQ is extremely impressive. For a young guy he's really refined in his boxing and he's only getting better. If you guys don't know about him please watch film and catch up o guarantee you guys'll see a greatness in the making.

Comment

Vaguely remember watching him fight the night of Arreola-Stiverne, not that I wasn't impressed or anything but I really only remember the HW fight from that night because it was an electric battle.

I think that was the only time I've watched Imam.

Comment

So far so good.

Comment

Comment

Imam is a good fighter, Don King has a special prospect IMO, only 23 years old, I look forward to seeing how he continues to develop.

Yordinis Ugas was a good test for him, that was a very close fight, if it was 12 Rounds it looked as if Imam was started to pull away

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Vaguely remember watching him fight the night of Arreola-Stiverne, not that I wasn't impressed or anything but I really only remember the HW fight from that night because it was an electric battle.

I think that was the only time I've watched Imam.
                  That fight was with Ugas. Watch it man. Definitely worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Imam is a good fighter, Don King has a special prospect IMO, only 23 years old, I look forward to seeing how he continues to develop.

Yordinis Ugas was a good test for him, that was a very close fight, if it was 12 Rounds it looked as if Imam was started to pull away
                    Yeah I definitely believe he's special. On the other hand what do you think is holding him back from the spotlight? There's people with waaaaaay less accomplished and far less skilled than him. Think it's the relationship with King?

Comment

Working...
                    X