Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Austin Trout says he reads boxingscene and Talks Mayweather's Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for fantasizing over your wife, bro. You're a lucky man.

Comment

Wow, what a horrible interview. Sway spent 80% of it sucking Mayweather's dick or talking about Canelo. Dude obviously doesn't know **** about boxing he didn't even know who Lara was.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
        he didn't even know who Lara was.
        Now he does.

Comment

He seems like a really down to earth guy, would be fun to see him snap on someone. Hope he gets the win next time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            Wow, what a horrible interview. Sway spent 80% of it sucking Mayweather's dick or talking about Canelo. Dude obviously doesn't know **** about boxing he didn't even know who Lara was.
            Sway's job isn't to know **** about boxing. It's Trout's job to promote himself, and the fight that took place at the Barclays Center.

Sway's job is to ask him questions to let the audience get to know Trout, and get boxing some shine.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              The Main Page. No one reads NSB unless they want their IQ taken down a few.
              Or rep power...RED K given! :ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Sway's job isn't to know **** about boxing. It's Trout's job to promote himself, and the fight that took place at the Barclays Center.

Sway's job is to ask him questions to let the audience get to know Trout, and get boxing some shine.
                Finally.. someone not so simple minded.

Comment

i been said that people come on here and with social media these fighters know what the fans want and expect of them. and then fans wanna still cry when they do what they've been asked to do smh lol

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post

since austin reads this forum is there anything you would like to tell him ?
                    repsect to trout for taking his losses like a man he still has a future in the sport, he had a super close fight with canelo many think he won and lara is the best thing smoking right now and nobody will beat him so he trout is still well on his way up!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Well he hasn't been reading my posts since he still hasn't tried to correct that godawful technique of his, I remember watching him run up hill, train in the cold weather and thinkin' to myself, man you ain't 'bout that life go somewhere else with that. Those out of range arm punches, thrown with fear of what may come back at him...how the hell did he gain fans? Nice guy by the way, as a person he seems really cool, in the ring...don't like his style. It's shameful that Cotto lost to him, I wish Miguel got a rematch.
                      I had that Cotto fight a Draw and it still baffles me how people gave Trout any more than 4 rounds against Canelo. I mean you have to put a lot of emphasis on his jabs and disregard Canelo's power punches to have Trout winning 5 rounds, let alone win the fight.

Austin Trout if you're reading this, I want to like you, you are a cool person, but stop with the constant jabbing and throw more power punches. I don't even care that you don't have that much power, I love Mayweather and Hopkins who can't crack an egg, but they throw/land clean power punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X