Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Irish/ Irish decent BSceners feeling a bit patriotic today? come inside...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish boxing is a joke.

Comment

I don't think It's where your from that matters. I'm sure there's some badasses in Ireland who could be good boxers who just do other stuff. Like Drinking

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i got a bit of irish blood. 25%. my irish relatives are unhealthy and miserable.
        Haha if there unhealthy and miserable then there 100% Irish!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhatton View Post
          Teres no irish posters on this board. Brits sure.
          What??? I don't think I can forgive a statement like that!! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            What??? I don't think I can forgive a statement like that!! Ha
            Collins' legacy (and i use the word loosely) is a farce and a con.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              Irish boxing is a joke.
              Well unfortunately we focus on Amateur boxing in this country and have an extremely limited budget cobined with the fact we have well below 50 clubs... But for a country of 3.5 million where boxing is nowhere near atop level sport, we've had 7 medals in boxing in the last two Olympics so to act like a condescending **** just makes you come off as a pretensions d*ckhead ..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                You literally don't know how much respect I have for you, for posting that song!

Comment

Well unfortunately we focus on Amateur boxing in this country and have an extremely limited budget cobined with the fact we have well below 50 clubs... But for a country of 3.5 million where boxing is nowhere near atop level sport, we've had 7 medals in boxing in the last two Olympics so to act like a condescending **** just makes you come off as a pretensions d*ckhead ..
                  i never once said that there aren't reasons why Irish boxing is an embarrassment.

in 2013, amateur boxing is about the least relevant it's ever been to the professional sport.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    i never once said that there aren't reasons why Irish boxing is an embarrassment.

in 2013, amateur boxing is about the least relevant it's ever been to the professional sport.
                    That's one of the most redundant statements I've heard on these forums! And tell me how Steve Collins legacy is laughable!?

Comment

That's one of the most redundant statements I've heard on these forums! And tell me how Steve Collins legacy is laughable!?
                      oh really? so you think the amateur system today prepares young men for the professional ranks as adequately as it ever has? present that thinking to any veteran trainer and they'll laugh in your face.

try telling me that Steve Collins would grace your avatar if you didn't share a nationality with him. that's all the explanation you need, Seamus. his 'legacy' makes Joe Calzaghe look like Ezzard Charles by contrast.

Comment

Working...
                      X