Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pictures of Adrien Broners diet he posted on Twitter days before the weigh in! #Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    that's true. he probably bought/made all that stuff and then threw it out and ate some lean chicken...derp.
    Classic....

Comment

well its all working, whatever u want to call it is working for him look at the attention and threads...

Comment

Broner said his tweets were in response to HBO questions about vices or weaknesses. Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          This kiid is a straight up dick rider. He saw Floyd eating junk food and drinking soda and he tried to emulate him.
          He is though, which is the only thing causing me not to care for him... he's the biggest biter in the game, it's embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            no, all that stuff is good. but what makes me sick is that he was eating all this and didnt make weight.

man i blow trees like the wind so all that is munchie snacks to me

Comment

This guy is fake. Can't stand fake people.

At night i bet he wishes he was Floyd, not Broner

PAthetic.

Comment

Julius Erving was fake because he copied Connie Hawkins and Elgin Baylor's dunks and moves....then Michael Jordan is fake as well because he copied Julius and that makes Kobe, LeBron and D-Wade fake because they copied Michael....Magic must be fake for stealing passes from Bob Cousy and parts of his game from Oscar Robinson and Earl "The Pearl" as well....Dirk is a fake ass Bird and Bird is a fake ass Pistol Pete

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Julius Erving was fake because he copied Connie Hawkins and Elgin Baylor's dunks and moves....then Michael Jordan is fake as well because he copied Julius and that makes Kobe, LeBron and D-Wade fake because they copied Michael....Magic must be fake for stealing passes from Bob Cousy and parts of his game from Oscar Robinson and Earl "The Pearl" as well....Dirk is a fake ass Bird and Bird is a fake ass Pistol Pete
                  There's a difference between copying skilled moves, and literally acting, talking, saying the same things, carrying yourself the same way, talking about floyd in every interview, fighting like him identically... literally being floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    There's a difference between copying skilled moves, and literally acting, talking, saying the same things, carrying yourself the same way, talking about floyd in every interview, fighting like him identically... literally being floyd.
                    Agree with you 100% but Reed, if you or any other poster on this board thought you'd get $85 mil for 2 fights for emmulating floyd, all of you would do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      This guy is fake. Can't stand fake people.

At night i bet he wishes he was Floyd, not Broner

PAthetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X