Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-wise, is Pacquaio in for a rude awakening against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    When is the last time Pacquiao was bothered by any fighter's power?
    Exactly, after facing Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, even Marquez. What exactly about Bradley's power should have Pac quaking in his boots? Hell I doubt Bradley hits harder than Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      100 milly? you got it.
      Cool put ya in my bet book bro,good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Bradley is certainly a better fighter than Raheem but I don't think Bradley has the kind of patience and style to outbox Pacquaio consistently like Raheem did Morales.

Bradley is too prone to getting into a fight and banging with his opponent which will ultimately be his downfall IMO.

I'm hoping he can prove me wrong and box circles around Pacquaio but I just don't see it.

Not Raheem-Morales esque, anyway.
        I don't mean that Bradley fights like Raheem and Morales fights like Pacquiao. I'm saying that's the kind of upset it will be like. A guy known as an ATG, vs a guy we only know as a good fighter, not yet ATG or HOF'er and we don't know if he'll ever be.

Bradley is gonna put it on Pacquiao and dominate him like Raheem did to Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Exactly, after facing Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, even Marquez. What exactly about Bradley's power should have Pac quaking in his boots? Hell I doubt Bradley hits harder than Clottey.
          This is the answer to the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            For Pac's sake, Pac fans better pray Bradley doesn't hit harder than Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              I'm not saying Pac will lose. But I do think Roach and Pac are making a big mistake underrating Bradley's power, which could inhibit their chances of winning big, winning at all even.

It's the same approach Roach took towards Khan fighting Peterson, what backed up Khan more than anything is Peterson's power.

I hate using theories such as this, but I looked at all the people that knocked down Peterson - one of them was Ortiz, Khan's was a trip, BUT Bradley was able to knock him down as well as finish the job proper. If that doesn't tell you anything about the strength, power and intangibility of Bradley then I don't how I could add anything more to that.

Also, most of the knockouts and knockdowns Bradley has racked up were punches thrown that the opponents didn't see. These are the worst kind in my opinion. And with Bradley's awkwards style and timing verses Pacquaio's this could be a closer fight then what's been expected. I'm expecting a lot of fireworks. Bradley's going to leave it all in the ring no matter what.

How is the Pacquaio camp going to tackle Bradley making adjustments?
              You made an assessment about Bradley based on his accomplishments at 140.

I would like to hear your same assessment about Bradley's 1 fight at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

I'll give you mine,Bradley dominated..

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  For Pac's sake, Pac fans better pray Bradley doesn't hit harder than Clottey.

LMAO,

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I'll give you mine,Bradley dominated..
                    Care to finish this discussion in the other thread on the front page?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

He threw Abregu around like a wet-nap.

Comment

Working...
                      X