Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Filipino and I believe that MARQUEZ won the fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my champ JMM knows that he should have closed out those championship rounds in greater fashion to take that throne. i understand it though, you take those types of risks trying to take out another legend like pac and more than likely you end up on your back. still, JMM is the man and as far as the fight goes their styles relegate them to have competitive bouts all the time. for sure though, if JMM was a natural 147lber - the ****en dude gives the TREATMENT to margs, cotto and pac - no question. ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      mga kabayan, anong score nyo dun sa laban?

although I have Pac winning, I do understand for people giving marquez the win, the fight was close, I could see how they could give it to JMM, but I would never see that the results were unfair ...
      Everyone in the theater house is texting home, "Talo si Pacquiao, tsk" "Pacquiao lost the fight"
      they were all surprised and laughing after he was declared winner.

Comment

I'm half pinoy too. I respect your opinion. Everybody thinks Marquez won. But only the judge has the final say on what's going on inside the ring. If you think Manny don't deserve it, then blame it on the judges. But so far, Manny's still the best in what he does.

Comment

About as Filipino as Yessir's imaginary friend.

"Mayweather is bigger than Pac in Asian."

Comment

Good to see a Filipino speak up on this, bec. its unfair to Marquez. I though Pacman would have been honest and admit he lost

Comment

I watched the fight on primetime and i saw Marquez winning, even Amir Khan said he won!

Comment

Working...
              X