Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little confused at to why Boss Lady hasn't acknowledge me since I'm the hottest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I'm a little confused at to why Boss Lady hasn't acknowledge me since I'm the hottest

Man on Boxingscene.com. As I sit here drinking straight Whiskey, I can't understand why she hasn't acknowledge my existence. Is it because I'm a snitch, my foot fetish, I cry about racism, I'm black or is it because I wear Vibram fivefingers. Boss Lady I'm a slick African American so I hope you can give me the chance to show you.

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Man on Boxingscene.com. As I sit here drinking straight Whiskey, I can't understand why she hasn't acknowledge my existence. Is it because I'm a snitch, my foot fetish, I cry about racism, I'm black or is it because I wear Vibram fivefingers. Boss Lady I'm a slick African American so I hope you can give me the chance to show you.
    K, so since you asked I am going to be honest, don't hate me ...

You did ask ...

1) Aren't you married? Your threads about sex with other people whilst married are kind of repulsive. Not 'cause I'm a female, but because I think it's gross. Especially to boast about your infidelity on a forum. Tacky, to say the least.

2) Your foot-fetish threads, actually make me throw up a little ... especially the latest one about you ****ing feet. I really nearly lost my lunch all over my laptop. Sorry, it was filth.

Other than that, I don;t really know much about you so ... Hello, nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      K, so since you asked I am going to be honest, don't hate me ...

You did ask ...

1) Aren't you married? Your threads about sex with other people whilst married are kind of repulsive. Not 'cause I'm a female, but because I think it's gross. Especially to boast about your infidelity on a forum. Tacky, to say the least.

2) Your foot-fetish threads, actually make me throw up a little ... especially the latest one about you ****ing feet. I really nearly lost my lunch all over my laptop. Sorry, it was filth.

Other than that, I don;t really know much about you so ... Hello, nice to meet you!
      I just sent you green k because you were very brutally honest with me. I respect people who tell the truth. Thank you!

Comment

Nice girl but whats the fcking obsession,there are a million women out there for you that you can meet in real life.

Comment

I just sent you green k because you were very brutally honest with me. I respect people who tell the truth. Thank you!
          You know they have fetish forums right?I am always brutally honest with you that feet sht is gross and weird.

Comment

I hope I didn't offend you. That is just my honest reason for avoiding your threads.

Comment

yo trigger, give me green k and i'll let you **** my feet.

Comment

Stop lying Trig you are drinking a cranberry Malibu and are totally trashed you strawweight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Nice girl but whats the fcking obsession,there are a million women out there for you that you can meet in real life.
                  Yes that is true but there is only one boss lady

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                    Yes that is true but there is only one boss lady

I think I need to sig this!

Man, you guys are showing me some love tonight!

Comment

Working...
                    X