Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klistchko starting to DECLINE fast now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vitali Klistchko starting to DECLINE fast now?

Like ... look at how good he was from

Arreola

to

K Johnson

to

Albert Sosshushinskiii

.... I beleive his decline is starting to become faster now. But still is able to KO these scrubs. I dunno if he can beat the young haye. I beleive haye will get a decision on vitali

I'm not sure about a rapid decline, but to expect him to KO every opponent from now on until retirement is unrealistic and unreasonable.

As for Haye, I've said all along that he's got a better chance of getting lucky with Vitali than Wladimir. One of those fast, looping haymaker left hooks from Haye might be able to catch Vitali's head... but who knows if it'll have any effect. We just won't know until it happens.

If he doesn't catch him, though, he gets UD'ed or stopped. Sosnowski proved last night night that whether or not an opponent comes to 'fight' against the Klitschkos, getting on their inside is an absolute nightmare - nobody except Lennox and Sanders have ever been able to do so.

Comment

He has slowed down abit but gtfo with David Haye idiot

Haye is a ****ing ***** ass coward who won't even sign a ****ing contract

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
        He has slowed down abit but gtfo with David Haye idiot

Haye is a ****ing ***** ass coward who won't even sign a ****ing contract
        YOU MAD

LOL

Haye is younger,faster,quicker,more elusive than big klitschko. just watch

Comment

Why did Haye duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Kid View Post
            YOU MAD

LOL

Haye is younger,faster,quicker,more elusive than big klitschko. just watch
            Be literal for a second. Kevin Johnson was only there to defend.. all he did was roll with punches and defend.. threw maybe 12 punches a round. That isn't the sign of a decline, that's the sign of someone not coming to fight.

Pacman didn't look great againts Clottey, and all clottey did was BLOCK.. imagine if he had rolled punches like Johnson.

As for Sos, it was just a stay busy fight and i for one thought vitali was more impressive yesterday than usually. He wasn't as awkward and off balance as he usually is, he was in the pocket more blocking/pushing/slipping instead of leaning back like normally, or leaving his hand out there to create distance.

he relied heavily on reflexes and timing more yesterday, and was overall more "poised". Nothing wrong with that at all..

As for Haye.. haye after 2 rounds with ruiz began to get very flat footed. in the fourth round he began breathing very heavily in his corner. in teh 5th round on up he began stumbling over his feet, falling against the ropes, winging punches from the hip, getting hit more, and just overall was very sloppy

He also was pretty inaccurate, and this is all while averaging what? 30-40 punches a round?

Sure, he has the best chance in teh division of beating a klit at this point, but with his cardio the chances are very unlikely, especially since he fights with his hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
              As for Haye.. haye after 2 rounds with ruiz began to get very flat footed. in the fourth round he began breathing very heavily in his corner. in teh 5th round on up he began stumbling over his feet, falling against the ropes, winging punches from the hip, getting hit more, and just overall was very sloppy

He also was pretty inaccurate, and this is all while averaging what? 30-40 punches a round?
              And there's the thing - despite his empty boasts of bringing "excitement" to the division, it's highly unlikely that he'd even dare to throw that many punches against either Klitschko, once he'd discover how bloody hard it is to get close enough to land.

At least with Ruiz he had a short enough opponent on whom to get within range, but if he had a Klitschko standing in front of him I guarantee that he'd stop attempting to throw anything after getting caught by their jab the first few times on the way in. It'd discourage him completely, and thus would begin a one-sided UD or late KO.

Comment

Fighters alway decline fight by fight but VK showed more last night than any other night, But i would still pick him to KO Haye because he would probably train harder for the fight..

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  And there's the thing - despite his empty boasts of bringing "excitement" to the division, it's highly unlikely that he'd even dare to throw that many punches against either Klitschko, once he'd discover how bloody hard it is to get close enough to land.

At least with Ruiz he had a short enough opponent on whom to get within range, but if he had a Klitschko standing in front of him I guarantee that he'd stop attempting to throw anything after getting caught by their jab the first few times on the way in. It'd discourage him completely, and thus would begin a one-sided UD or late KO.
                  I agree 100 percent. I assume his game plan would ultimately look something like the Valuev fight, difference being that Vitali has a very strong output, and wlad is incredible accurate. Haye has solid head movement if punches come one at a time, so his defense will not shine with his hands down against the decent output vitali can sustain. And with Wlads accuracy coupled with incredible speed to his punches as well for a big man, I just don't see how haye does much of anything outside of a decent shot within 4 rounds before coasting his way to losing a decision, or being broken down.

Comment

If I were VK, and needing to LURE Haye into the ring, and it was a difficult job, I'd use the Soznowski fight. How?? By taking it fairly easy, but give the fans a good few rounds. This was a fight he knew he would win. In his normal mode, he'd have KO'd him in, at most, 3 rounds. If he'd wanted to make a statement, it would have been fewer.

Remember his fight with Kirk Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X