Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley/Floyd FaceOff is already 10x more entertaining than entire Pac/CLottey Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is one of the most entertaining fighters outside of the ring ever. Serouisly he needs his own reality show on like vh1 or mtv or something. Floyd could sell fighting a broomstick with all his prefight hype and what not. I just hope the fight isn't him potshotting his way to a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
      Floyd is one of the most entertaining fighters outside of the ring ever. Serouisly he needs his own reality show on like vh1 or mtv or something. Floyd could sell fighting a broomstick with all his prefight hype and what not. I just hope the fight isn't him potshotting his way to a victory.
      i agree...i dont believe the potshotting is gonna work in this fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayMafia View Post
        lol max **** on pacroid
        I'm happy you say this, cause if it's just 1/20 of his 24/7, then it's surely worth the PPV cost and time! Cause man, can he put on a show! And you know he's entertaining, he's pure talent, skills, brain, strength and speed. You can't do anything but love this! He makes a fight, his opponents often don't.

Comment

castillo already beat gayfeather in the 1st fight so flloyd needs to cut that 40 and 0 bullcrap. also zab knocked him down in their fight so he has been down. de la goya gave him a close fight. mosley has a shot no one is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
            I swear most Pac fans Started watching boxing post DLH vs Pac..
            something i've noticed also....

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
              I'm happy you say this, cause if it's just 1/20 of his 24/7, then it's surely worth the PPV cost and time! Cause man, can he put on a show! And you know he's entertaining, he's pure talent, skills, brain, strength and speed. You can't do anything but love this! He makes a fight, his opponents often don't.
              Which fights?

Anyways, that's ony where floyd is good in entertaining, the 24/7. In the ring he is BORING AS HELL he's almost second best to Clottey in that department!

Comment

Originally posted by manute bol View Post
                castillo already beat gayfeather in the 1st fight so flloyd needs to cut that 40 and 0 bullcrap. also zab knocked him down in their fight so he has been down. de la goya gave him a close fight. mosley has a shot no one is invincible.
                castillo beat floyd???mebbe, not wat the judges said tho and even if he did that was years ago. floyd is a very different fighter and he proved it by taxing castillo's ass the next time he fought.

Comment

No way Mosley has a shot with that pitter patter thing he does with his left hand...a jab i think he calls it....

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                    something i've noticed also....
                    Come on you two...you're both saying that just to appear knowledgeable when in fact and in truth your IQ's is just as low as the average dinos.

No one believes it in boards either.

Unless you two can provide proof you have both functioning brains in pictures... else stfu.

Comment

Floyd had an injury in the first fight and still won. He came back and defended his belt.

Manny also lost twice to JMM if we're using your logic.

You need to have your eyes check if you think the DLH fight was close. Floyd was robbed because he got a split decision when he clearly won the fight and should have won by UD.

Edit: DLH won 4 rounds max.

Comment

Working...
                      X