X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go red soxs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      Complete bull****. It's because United are successful. If Arsenal had been champions many times you wouldn't give a ****. It's purely hating on success rather than you actually having a problem with where i live.

Do you really think as a kid i looked at who was top of the table and said i want to support that one? No, i just picked a team and went with it. Not my fault it turned out that we had a very successful future. I didn't know we would go on to win the Champions League twice and countless PL titles.

I do wish it was closer to home and not as expensive so i could see more games but again you don't think about this when you are a kid. At least i stayed loyal to my team throughout my life, even when we didn't win anything. I have mates/know people who have changed teams to suit them better when times are tough.

You support United for one reason only, its obvious, they were at the top when you were growing up so despite being from London and having a host of top fight clubs to choose from you went for the most successful.

Plastic ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        You support United for one reason only, its obvious, they were at the top when you were growing up so despite being from London and having a host of top fight clubs to choose from you went for the most successful.

Plastic ****.
        Lies, you don't know me so stop talking out of your arse.

Comment

• Times haven't been tough for United for about 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Times haven't been tough for United for about 20 years.
            Clearly you know nothing about football then.

Comment

• ffs what happen to almunia? why is this booty goalie starting???

Comment

Clearly you know nothing about football then.
                Explain. Utd win trophies year in, year out.

Comment

Explain. Utd win trophies year in, year out.
                  1994-1995 season we won nothing, 1997-1998 season we won nothing. 2001-2002 we won nothing, 2003–04 we only won FA Cup, 2004-2005 we won nothing, 2005-2006 we only won the Carling Cup.

That's about as far back as i can remember.

Comment

1994-1995 season we won nothing, 1997-1998 season we won nothing. 2001-2002 we won nothing, 2003–04 we only won FA Cup, 2004-2005 we won nothing, 2005-2006 we only won the Carling Cup.

That's about as far back as i can remember.
                    So those are the seasons you didn't win the league? Sorry mate, you don't know what 'tough times' are being a Utd fan.

Since you've supported Utd, you've seen nothing but success.

Comment

So those are the seasons you didn't win the league? Sorry mate, you don't know what 'tough times' are being a Utd fan.

Since you've supported Utd, you've seen nothing but success.
                      Thats why he is a cockney supporting a northern team. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X