Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Precision View Post
    Seriously reed??

You talking about the same williams that got outboxed by one of Cotto's leftovers

Mayweather is in a totally different class to Quintana.

Usually your a very good poster but when it comes to Williams you are delusional.
    are the ppl delusional that say cotto or margarito beat mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      agreed.... but floyd cant beat paul
      Why not? Paul has a **** jab and doesn't even fight like a tall fighter. He likes to fight inside and I think Mayweather would kick his ass on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Why not? Paul has a **** jab and doesn't even fight like a tall fighter. He likes to fight inside and I think Mayweather would kick his ass on the inside.
        prepare to go back and forth with the william boys for atleast 100 pages

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
          prepare to go back and forth with the william boys for atleast 100 pages
          I dare someone to tell me that Williams has a good jab or that he fights like a tall fighter. He is best attribute is his high workrate. Honestly, I'm not all that impressed with him. I have nothing against him but I don't care about how tall he is when he doesn't even really use that to his full advantage. Getting inside on Williams ain't that hard and people act like he's Thomas Fucking Hearns or some ****. He has a lot of potential IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
            are the ppl delusional that say cotto or margarito beat mayweather?
            Some of them are especially those that think Mayweather CANNOT beat Cotto or Margarito.

What reed stated was reedickyaluss.....

He said that Floyd Mayweather CAN'T beat Paul Williams.

That in all honesty is stupid talk.

Mayweather can beat anyone at 147-154.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
              I've gotta agree. For some reason Mayweather-Williams doesn't sound nearly as appealing Mayweather-Cotto.
              Really?.....

I think williams will clean the house of the welter weights that are fighting now...

Him and mayweather would be huge to boxing.. because... WHAT would be left after one defeated the other...

for williams... move up in weight..

For mayweather... Completely Solidified..

There would be so much on this fight... one purely talented gifted fighter... and a freak of nature at 147... I think it would be a HUGE night for BOxing fans... hbo showtime everyone would want something to do with this.

If williams name was bigger.. oh man even more than now.

This fight at the moment holds the most legacy out of any that could be made.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                at the moment not cotto or margarito
                of course add the whole welter weight division that is active to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                  Seriously reed??

You talking about the same williams that got outboxed by one of Cotto's leftovers

Mayweather is in a totally different class to Quintana.

Usually your a very good poster but when it comes to Williams you are delusional.
                  im not delusional at all.. thats just how i see it... as far as im concerned paul has at least fought more proven competition at 147...

im not talkin like its the gospel here, i just think if they were to both get in the ring... if oscar can pull a SD... paul can pull a W

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                    Really?.....

I think williams will clean the house of the welter weights that are fighting now...

Him and mayweather would be huge to boxing.. because... WHAT would be left after one defeated the other...

for williams... move up in weight..

For mayweather... Completely Solidified..

There would be so much on this fight... one purely talented gifted fighter... and a freak of nature at 147... I think it would be a HUGE night for BOxing fans... hbo showtime everyone would want something to do with this.

If williams name was bigger.. oh man even more than now.

This fight at the moment holds the most legacy out of any that could be made.
                    Maybe that's the reason. I think Williams will give anyone problems at 147 but I think it's like the other dude said, Mayweather and Cotto are not about size advantage. If anything else, it physically looks even plus I think that Mayweather's and Cotto's styles would mesh nicely against each other. To me I still think Cotto gives the more entertaining fight. He's quick and he's brutal. Williams has a great work rate yes but something about his lanky figure is not as entertaining to watch. I don't dislike Williams so don't think I'm ****ting on him, I'd just prefer to see a Mayweather-Cotto showdown. Resume wise, I still put Cotto over Williams and star power wise I still put him over Williams. To me, that seems like a bigger legacy fight for Mayweather, especially should Cotto win the rematch against Margarito.

Comment

What's so good about Paul Williams?

Comment

Working...
                      X