Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Fight I think whether the money comes for it or not.. I'm talkin LEGACY!

If mayweather comes back and BEATS...

Cotto - ooh cotto was hyped and mayweather ran.

Margo - He didnt have the technical skill to even be in the ring.

Quintana - so what .. 1rd ko'd in 08.

cintron - So what margo destroys him all the time.

Berto - Too young.

Sugar Shane - Too old (oscar too)

PAUL WILLIAMS!!!! ------- If he beats paul williams when he comes back that would be the most significant win for his legacy in his career besides Oscar.

Out matched in height size reach and power against a fighter that throws so many punches and does not get tired just as mayweather.

it PAUL WILLIAMS beats any of those fighters he will have to continue to clean out the division...

But if Paul beats MAYWEATHER... he is automatically the king without the belt and thrusts into the spotlight and definitely a great.

These guys need to fight each other.... THAT IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT TO BE MADE FOR LEGACY AND NAME.. FORGET THE MONEY.

What you guys think??????

i dont really care if he comebacks or not...

but you definitly have a point on this!!!... will be better than now..

Comment

agreed.... but floyd cant beat paul

Comment

paul is an unproven bum with an eating disorder.

Comment

if pauls unproven then so is margarito

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            if pauls unproven then so is margarito
            then so is the world

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Rizorito View Post
              paul is an unproven bum with an eating disorder.
              You make no sense.. how could you not like someone who is willing to fight in 3 weight classes year round?

just because he beat margo once ya shouldn't have such a problem with him... just tell all the other margo swingers to tell margo to look for the rematch then we all get to see some fun...

BUT this is the biggest legacy fight that can be made in boxing today... No other fight in boxing at this moment can be made that would add more to someone HOF bid ATG rankings and stature in boxing.

The guy who wins this one would be ontop of the world in boxing.. or stay there in mayweathers case...

So great.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                You make no sense.. how could you not like someone who is willing to fight in 3 weight classes year round?

just because he beat margo once ya shouldn't have such a problem with him... just tell all the other margo swingers to tell margo to look for the rematch then we all get to see some fun...

BUT this is the biggest legacy fight that can be made in boxing today... No other fight in boxing at this moment can be made that would add more to someone HOF bid ATG rankings and stature in boxing.

The guy who wins this one would be ontop of the world in boxing.. or stay there in mayweathers case...

So great.
                i make plenty of sense

i am by no means a marg nut hugger if that's what you're implying

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post

So great.

wassup man..

do u think may will look williams way???

remember if it makes dollar... it make sense... if not.. u know the rest....

Comment

I would much rather see Cotto vs. Mayweather than the fight you are proposing because the fight will be between 2 fights with similar physical attributes and the deciding in this fight will be pure skill instead of incredibly ridiculous physical advantages.

Comment

Working...
                    X