No announcement yet.

When should I quit Smoking?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    Im a Boxer. and suppose to be making my pro debut in may 10 or sometime in June. I got the power, the Pop, the speed. i run too , but i just smoke pretty much everyday now. for like 4 months. I smoke about 8-9 cigaretts a day, sometimes less. If i dont quit then will it be harder for me to win my pro debut???? any advice????
    at least cut down, try to cut down like on a day, than another next week and so on.

Comment

Its mind over matter, in a strong mind, addiction doesnt exist..

If you were passionate about the Sport and loved nothing but, you wouldnt be smoking in the first place, from that I can see you dont have that kind of drive, desire or passion to be a successful pro

Comment

If you value your health keep smoking and quit boxing!

Comment

Big Advise Brother. Use the Nicotine Patches. The high dosage ones realy do help.
          Stick a note on your cig packet that says somethin like.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A DECENT FIGHTER DO NOT OPEN.

good luck.

Comment

Wow Charlie, you have started a thread about quitting smoking at Maxboxing. ESB, Boxrec, and now here. You have more serious problems than smoking.

Comment

This kid is a ****ing joke. I think you should smoke more. it'll make ya tough like the Marlboro man.

Comment

judging by you videos, I think you should quit boxing first.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post

Haha! Isn't that the truth. I'm surprised he hasn't threatened to smash every one yet.

*Edit: I checked my PM's.

Mutherfuker, U want me to End u mutherfuker?????????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ey mutherfuker why u posting **** bout me here. i already had enough on boxrec. why u gotta embarras me here. fuk my manager and fuk u homie. we got beef now , me and hartley. we might fight at 147 pounds. bro u send something about me again, Im gonna track u down mutherfuker. I hope U die bro. PEACE

I like how he ends it with "Peace".

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
                    Haha, ouch

Comment

Originally posted by tuckerdog View Post

Haha! Isn't that the truth. I'm surprised he hasn't threatened to smash every one yet.

*Edit: I checked my PM's.

Mutherfuker, U want me to End u mutherfuker?????????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ey mutherfuker why u posting **** bout me here. i already had enough on boxrec. why u gotta embarras me here. fuk my manager and fuk u homie. we got beef now , me and hartley. we might fight at 147 pounds. bro u send something about me again, Im gonna track u down mutherfuker. I hope U die bro. PEACE

I like how he ends it with "Peace".
                      Did you sign up for an account here just to follow him around?

Are you queer for that guy or what? That's really the only explanation I can think of.....why would a worthless newbie on this site decide to just follow another worthless newbie around? beats me.

All I know is....you can take that **** back to ESB or whatever forum you're from and stop wasting everyone's time with low rent insults in a training and nutrition forum where people are looking for advice.

Nobody gives a **** what he typed in a PM sent to you, and nobody is going to keep quoting your post and laughing.

Just hang yourself.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X