• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    You have a cheating steroid user in your sig so dont talk about respect
    Haha that's all you had to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      Haha that's all you had to say?
      thats all you got to say about having a cheating steroid user in your sig?? me pointing it out?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        I dont think he will win as he is not a big puncher, but i will def support the italian american over the racist amir khan, who hates his own country.

I cant wait when haye and khan fight someone decent and get pummeled, as they are both embarrassing for us brits.
        i think you do that job better than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
          If Boxing only was about skill it wouldn't be the sport it is. It's also about heart, determination, ability to take punishment and dig deep to win. That's what makes the sport great. I respect the skilled fighters (my favorite fighter is Roy) but i have even more respect for those with limited skill who still finds a way to win using their will and warrior instinct, guys like Gatti and Froch.
          yes guys ike Gatti should and do get alot of respect for their guts and glory approach but that shouldnt take anyway against boxers who sue their skill to get out of trouble rather then their faces. boxing is a skill sport which is why a skilled fighter generally always comes ontop agaisnt brawlers

Comment

yes guys ike Gatti should and do get alot of respect for their guts and glory approach but that shouldnt take anyway against boxers who sue their skill to get out of trouble rather then their faces. boxing is a skill sport which is why a skilled fighter generally always comes ontop agaisnt brawlers

How much boxing have you watched?

Also, Froch isn't a brawler if you were thinking that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post

How much boxing have you watched?

Also, Froch isn't a brawler if you were thinking that.
              froch is brawler and has very little real boxing ability.

he got out-boxed by direll, ward would kill him. kessler out-boxed him and AA will ko him

Comment

thats all you got to say about having a cheating steroid user in your sig?? me pointing it out?
                It's not really the topic of the thread or what we where discussing but ok. Yeah, Roy took a forbidden supplement unknowingly. A supplement he bought over the counter in a normal store. It was cheating but not out of ill will or on the level of Balco and similar scandals but it was still wrong of him.

Comment

Different fighters fight different ways. Khan fights the way he fights because he has speed and skills but dosen't have a chin. Froch fights the way he fights because he has a great chin, power and an iron will. It's all part of the sport and what makes it great. You use what you got.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    I dont think he will win as he is not a big puncher, but i will def support the italian american over the racist amir khan, who hates his own country.

I cant wait when haye and khan fight someone decent and get pummeled, as they are both embarrassing for us brits.
                    Never gonna happen man

Comment

Paulie couldnt knock out a ametuer featherweight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X