Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Fans Will Get Tired of Golovkin's Easy Fights, He Needs Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara thinks GGG needs him, Explains why he wants huge Payday, nope

Lara has faced one top ten fighter in four years and just fought ranked 15. He said after that fight there are no easy fights on this level. But now GGG needs him.

Umm, Lara, you, Charlo, and Charlo only did 450k together. GGG doesn't need you. In fact, he probably cares little about you. They have options way better than you, Suanders and Eubanks will be bigger fights.

Lara's entire appeal is his running is supposed to make things tough on champions, umm, exactly why no one s watching you dumb fights.

For Lara contacts K2 and makes a reasonable offer, and GGG can't get Canelo, Jacobs, Suandrs, or Eubanks, than maybe I'll be kinda interested.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      If Canelo, Jacobs, or Sounders WONT fight GGG he should fight Lara and add another BUM to his resume. I mean everyone looks like BUM after fighting GGG. Im surprise no one has said for GGG to down to 154 for Lara. He would do it for Mayweather he must be ducking Lara at 154 like Ward at 168. GGG haters. Lara and Ward bring no Big Money compare to Mayweather, JC Jr, or Carl Froch. Why would he bend for this two guys who cant get any flys in there Hometowns, Oakland and Miami.
      I'm sure the Wade fight made him more than Lara would... did you even think about that before you posted it? These guys NO ONE has heard about must really be bringing the money in compared to someone who has been in with the top fighters in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        No he went down because he didnt want to fight and just needed the check to pay off his probation officer to get off of house arrest
        But lara said he wants the big fights to feed his family. I guess paying your probation officer means more since he actually fought him instead of just having his manager negotiate over twitter

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          If Canelo, Jacobs, or Sounders WONT fight GGG he should fight Lara and add another BUM to his resume. I mean everyone looks like BUM after fighting GGG. Im surprise no one has said for GGG to down to 154 for Lara. He would do it for Mayweather he must be ducking Lara at 154 like Ward at 168. GGG haters. Lara and Ward bring no Big Money compare to Mayweather, JC Jr, or Carl Froch. Why would he bend for this two guys who cant get any flys in there Hometowns, Oakland and Miami.
          If that's the argument you Golovtard's are going to use then why should Canelo fight Lil G? Bumlovkin brings nothing in PPV money his one and only PPV made less than 100k with a stacked undercard... Yeah but Nelo should fight him for honor though LMFAO get the f**k out of here w/t that s**t

Comment

Originally posted by cali37 View Post
            There are only 2 interesting fights for GGG at middleweight. Canelo-GGG and Lara-GGG. If those fights can't be made, then I'd rather see golovkin challenge himself and move up to super middleweight.
            I'm not sure if anyone at SMW poses a stiffer challenge.

He actually wanted to fight?? is that why he fell from a shoulder punch?
            No he went down because he didnt want to fight and just needed the check to pay off his probation officer to get off of house arrest
            We went down from the uppercut he got hit with right before and the aftermath of the other shots he took. Wade thought he could take GGG, but as usually ggg's opponent's outlook changes once he gets hit. Exact same thing that would happen to Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              The article says he cant get any fights a jmw. He has pretty much any person to choose from. Its pretty sad hes abusing golovkins name, even worse begging for a rematch with ginger
              If he's willing to move up 1 division and fight the best guys, he's doing more than GayLoveKin has already.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                I'm sure the Wade fight made him more than Lara would... did you even think about that before you posted it? These guys NO ONE has heard about must really be bringing the money in compared to someone who has been in with the top fighters in his division.
                Was Wade a Mandatory? Was Lara a Mandatory? Lara has Haymon the same way Wade has Haymon. Lara should just say they reach to K2 and where dinied, which he hasnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                  If that's the argument you Golovtard's are going to use then why should Canelo fight Lil G? Bumlovkin brings nothing in PPV money his one and only PPV made less than 100k with a stacked undercard... Yeah but Nelo should fight him for honor though LMFAO get the f**k out of here w/t that s**t
                  Well tell me who does Canelo fight that will bring more money than GGG. Ur probably going to say Mayweather or Pacman. U stupid muther****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                    Because that argument would be laughed at considering the amount f hype surrounding a Canelo v. GGG fight.

Lara and two other championship fights, Charlo, Charlo, and Trout, did 450k. GGG last four have averaged 1.2 million on HBO.

GGG has three major sponsors, Jordan, Apple, Tecate, and is selling out wherever he fights. No one at JRMW or MW would bring more to the table than GGG.

So Canelo can't make that argument, it's asinine.

Comment

Lara would not make the distance with GGG, this is why Canelo wants no part.

Comment

Working...
                      X