Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think my neighbor teenage son is a drug dealer. should i report him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard talk him into giving you a percentage of all the $$ he makes.. Tell him you'll snitch if he won't

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Don't be scared, he's Asian. What is he gonna do? Math you to death?! Foh
      this guy would love to CO an asian.

they weak.

Comment

If you snitch like a b1tch then karma is gonna bite you in the a$$ and that little China boy is gonna get a bunch of his yakuza buddies to go Bruce Lee all over your b1tch face and break all the little fragile bones in your f@ggot a$$ body you fukin little prick. I mean do whatever feels right though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Dime out that dirty dope dealer
          punk @ss tell on your fellow man type mentality.

if your brother in arms was toking you'd shut the fuk up and say nathan, no debate.

society is comprised of a bunch of parameter wielding ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            If you snitch like a b1tch then karma is gonna bite you in the a$$ and that little China boy is gonna get a bunch of his yakuza buddies to go Bruce Lee all over your b1tch face and break all the little fragile bones in your f@ggot a$$ body you fukin little prick. I mean do whatever feels right though.
            some queers love following the rules that apply today, regardless of how archaic they are.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              and you wanna go and fuk with the kid? Have a real conversion with the kid, school him if he's a neighbor. think longterm, rat.
              I'm ****ing dead as a door nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                He's slanging Math test answers, bruh. B*tches love getting A's.

Nah but the logical thing to do in such situation is for you to look into tapping into the drug trade yourself. Get some plugs and start slanging Heroin, crack and other hard drugs. He's most likely small time, small fry so flood the burbs with work and get the streets lit up. By doing so he will feel like he's out of his league and begin to reconsider his current path.

If he decides to ignore your Kingpin power plays then gather a bunch savages that would love to work for you and shoot his crib up when no one is home, that ought to get the message across. If he still decides to ignore your warning shots I suggest you get with his math teacher and slide a few bills over in order for him to give the kid an F in class. Make copies of the failed grade and show it to the kid, blackmail that little rascal... Tell him he either leaves the drug game to a true player or you expose him to his parents.

Boom, problem solved! Watch out for dem Feds doe.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  some queers love following the rules that apply today, regardless of how archaic they are.
                  A grown man should be able to handle this without snitching like a grandma. Hopefully we are being trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    A grown man should be able to handle this without snitching like a grandma. Hopefully we are being trolled.
                    no fukn way we're being trolled.

i live my daily with the type of forgettable that OP is.

simp biches.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      He's slanging Math test answers, bruh. B*tches love getting A's.

Nah but the logical thing to do in such situation is for you to look into tapping into the drug trade yourself. Get some plugs and start slanging Heroin, crack and other hard drugs. He's most likely small time, small fry so flood the burbs with work and get the streets lit up. By doing so he will feel like he's out of his league and begin to reconsider his current path.

If he decides to ignore your Kingpin power plays then gather a bunch savages that would love to work for you and shoot his crib up when no one is home, that ought to get the message across. If he still decides to ignore your warning shots I suggest you get with his math teacher and slide a few bills over in order for him to give the kid an F in class. Make copies of the failed grade and show it to the kid, blackmail that little rascal... Tell him he either leaves the drug game to a true player or you expose him to his parents.

Boom, problem solved! Watch out for dem Feds doe.
                      10/10 c0ck and balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X