Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waddell investment down to the last 82M? OUT of (521M)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Check out my lou Dibell link explains in great detail
    Idk if I'd say DiBella went into great details about anything PBC related in that interview. He basically said the "reddit guy" is an idiot & he doesn't know anything about PBC's business dealings with Waddell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk if I'd say DiBella went into great details about anything PBC related in that interview. He basically said the "reddit guy" is an idiot & he doesn't know anything about PBC's business dealings with Waddell.
      I meant in regards to how haymon isn't doing anything illegal by hiring promoters etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Well it doesn't take a public figure to see that. Let's just wait and watch how it all plays out.

Comment

• You can't tell me these guys aren't running out of money... they just lost the purse bid to Povetkin for 7M.... you don't lose your biggest star of your company for that much if you're willing to put 3.5 down for Degale/Dirrell.

Didn't even bother biding for Arroyo/Ancajas and lost to Manny Pac promotions for pocket change.

I don't know what more you need to see they're losing money and fast. Even their lesser tier fighters can't get dates anymore

Comment

• A loss leader is losing money? Shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              You can't tell me these guys aren't running out of money... they just lost the purse bid to Povetkin for 7M.... you don't lose your biggest star of your company for that much if you're willing to put 3.5 down for Degale/Dirrell.

Didn't even bother biding for Arroyo/Ancajas and lost to Manny Pac promotions for pocket change.

I don't know what more you need to see they're losing money and fast. Even their lesser tier fighters can't get dates anymore
              Maybe this fight wont generate 7 M in the USA?
              Showtime pays 3M plus 1M in tickets plus other fees

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                You can't tell me these guys aren't running out of money... they just lost the purse bid to Povetkin for 7M.... you don't lose your biggest star of your company for that much if you're willing to put 3.5 down for Degale/Dirrell.

And if PBC had won the purse bid you'd still be in here saying it is proof they're going to go broke. So what does that really say about all this?

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Maybe this fight wont generate 7 M in the USA?
                  Showtime pays 3M plus 1M in tickets plus other fees
                  Dirrell/Degale no way covered anything, so they would've taken a loss either way with this fight

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  And if PBC had won the purse bid you'd still be in here saying it is proof they're going to go broke. So what does that really say about all this?
                  How would I say they'd be going broke if they won the purse bid against a Russian Billionaire?

Stop talking out your ass

Comment

• Boxing is dead in America.....

There isn't one fight, that can break 1 million buys

Nobody but floyd and manny have real brand awareness with general public..

PBC tried to bring back boxing to the masses, but after a year, I'm totally disappointed with their effort and strategy....

They could have at best, been the UFC of boxing, and at worst be the bellator of boxing.. But instead of being an alternative to the status quo, they haven't changed anything except they are on regular tv,,, still the same sanctioning body, catchweight, matchmaking BS we got on premium channels for decades now..

I have been a huge supporter of the idea of PBC, but am a huge critic of the actual execution of the plan and product...

Boxing is about to become a super niche sport like tennis/bowling/fishing/etc.. At least in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Boxing is dead in America.....

There isn't one fight, that can break 1 million buys

Nobody but floyd and manny have real brand awareness with general public..

PBC tried to bring back boxing to the masses, but after a year, I'm totally disappointed with their effort and strategy....

They could have at best, been the UFC of boxing, and at worst be the bellator of boxing.. But instead of being an alternative to the status quo, they haven't changed anything except they are on regular tv,,, still the same sanctioning body, catchweight, matchmaking BS we got on premium channels for decades now..

I have been a huge supporter of the idea of PBC, but am a huge critic of the actual execution of the plan and product...

Boxing is about to become a super niche sport like tennis/bowling/fishing/etc.. At least in the US
                      I have my doubts about Canelo/GGG doing that and Wilder is the only American fighter that has a chance, just because he's an American HW

Comment

Working...
                      X