Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appreciation for Wilder Keeping it Classy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    your name like wilder's is very ept
    Alas, you backtracked so far I can no longer hear you. Thanks for the chat. You stepped away from your earlier nonsense of assurance to half joking to full on sarcasm. Good enough for me. Peace

Comment

mlac getting owned again i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
        Yeah, to be honest I'm glad an exciting American heavyweight is getting this level of exposure. I just don't want to have to deal with clueless morons hailing him as the next coming of Ali is all. Got no problem with people just enjoying him on an entertainment level. He's great fun to watch.
        I haven't heard anyone calling him that. He's not considered a great fighter. Not like anyone thinks he's a pound for pounder. He is what he is, a flawed boxer in a division full of them. If he somehow beats Povetkin, I would love for him and Fury to get it on. Talk about bringing back boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Alas, you backtracked so far I can no longer hear you. Thanks for the chat. You stepped away from your earlier nonsense of assurance to half joking to full on sarcasm. Good enough for me. Peace
          what on earth are you smoking? i was half joking about his opponent and mocking you/being sarcastic when i 'backtracked'.
          why can you not grasp that bud?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I haven't heard anyone calling him that. He's not considered a great fighter. Not like anyone thinks he's a pound for pounder. He is what he is, a flawed boxer in a division full of them. If he somehow beats Povetkin, I would love for him and Fury to get it on. Talk about bringing back boxing.
            He's already considered by many as the best heavyweight in the world, and a heavy favourite to KO Fury, so someone's buying into the hype. I don't think he's a terrible fighter, though he's obviously monumentally flawed and a clear loser whenever he steps into the same ring as Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
              He's already considered by many as the best heavyweight in the world, and a heavy favourite to KO Fury, so someone's buying into the hype. I don't think he's a terrible fighter, though he's obviously monumentally flawed and a clear loser whenever he steps into the same ring as Fury.
              Really by who? Maybe a few deluded posters but what mag or writer or announcer or analyst has said this?

Comment

Sure, he could have been a jerk but he showed real concern on the behalf of Szpilka.

Comment

I gotta admit I've done a complete 360 since watching that awesome KO. I think he has the tools to unify the belt, he knocked that boy cold flat...no count necessary...whoooomp there it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    P4P who would you say is a better boxer overall Wilder or Algieri?
                    Algieri by quite a big margin. He is more composed and technically much more sound.

Comment

Props to Wilder, he still has his "amateur looking moments" but he has improved in some areas and his power is scary. Fury should outbox him as long as he doesnt't get caught by one of those laser like right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X