• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol father owns child

http://www.litefm.com/cc-common/main...rticle=9738000

dude, watch this till the end!

Comment

it's great for the LULZ, but probably not the best parenting I've ever seen haha.

The again I'm not a parent and would probably just lock the girl in a cage

Comment

How about just taking away her computer so she cant post dumb ***** on FB?

Seems like he just stooped to her level instead of asserting his authority over her.

Comment

Way over the top Texan conservative

Why not just hold on to the comp or maybe even give it away to someone who needs it?

Anyway she shouldnt have posted that if she knew how her father was

Comment

he was probably angry enough that he wanted to whip her spoiled butt but couldn't -- for obvious reasons. So this was the next best thing.

Not that I am justifying it. Posting it on facebook was a bit show-offy. Is he trying to make a name for himself over at the PTA meetings?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              he was probably angry enough that he wanted to whip her spoiled butt but couldn't -- for obvious reasons. So this was the next best thing.

Not that I am justifying it. Posting it on facebook was a bit show-offy. Is he trying to make a name for himself over at the PTA meetings?
              He exposed her like she exposed him

But thats Texas. He's actually one of the most lenient ones

Comment

LMFAOO I LOVE this father.

Too many parents think they have to be their kids friend - no. Hopefully one day that spoiled brat will learn that what her father is doing here is love.

Comment

That's whats up kids are reckless now a days and parents cant do **** about it lol but this dude handled his business the best way he could I guess. Do I think it was a lil over the top yeah but ah well I'm sure he got his point across.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    LMFAOO I LOVE this father.

Too many parents think they have to be their kids friend - no. Hopefully one day that spoiled brat will learn that what her father is doing here is love.
                    I caught beatings outta love.

She should too.

Comment

Working...
                    X