Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime replay fights the next week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showtime replays fights the following morning and at several times the following week usually at night and on other showtime channels than the one it originally aired on. I have like 4 or 5 showtime channels the main one is in HD and is 318 but the replays come on like 319 and 320.

Next week, Showtime is showing the Bute-Maghee fight and the undercards suck so they might actually show the Cotto-Mayorga replay before the Bute fight....the scheduling plays just right for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Showtime replays fights the following morning and at several times the following week usually at night and on other showtime channels than the one it originally aired on. I have like 4 or 5 showtime channels the main one is in HD and is 318 but the replays come on like 319 and 320.

Next week, Showtime is showing the Bute-Maghee fight and the undercards suck so they might actually show the Cotto-Mayorga replay before the Bute fight....the scheduling plays just right for it.
      The Directv Guide is showing a 2 1/2 hour broadcast with an undercard of Edison Miranda vs some montreal guy. Doesn't say anything about Cotto Mayorga. Who knows though, sometimes the guide is wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        The Directv Guide is showing a 2 1/2 hour broadcast with an undercard of Edison Miranda vs some montreal guy. Doesn't say anything about Cotto Mayorga. Who knows though, sometimes the guide is wrong...
        Edison Miranda? LOL, what is Showtime thinking? The guide is often wrong for me but I have Dish Network. I hope they replay it so I can burn it to DVD, because I'm gonna stream that card and watch my boy Martinez tax Dzinziruk's ass with counter left hooks.

Comment

Working...
        X