Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes: Klitschko has no jab, no heart & would be beaten by Wilder or Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry is an arsehole, always has been.

Comment

He has probably hardly seen either of them fight and goes by negative hearsay. Notice how he refers to the brothers as one fighter too.

Comment

lol Larry thought Lennox had no jab too. Saw him on an espn classic show once where he said George Foreman was basically just lucky getting the title in his forties. Gave no credit to him at all. It's like okay Larry. Get dat hate out, bro. Better out than in like a fart.

Comment

Larry Holmes was always a member.. But he has now officially announced with this statement, his firm allegiance to the "club of nostalgia delusion"

Let me decipher Holmes REAL statement from "nutbag language" into "real-world script"..

Wladimir Klitschko is now undoubtedly smashed my legacy to smitherines and I probably wouldn't make a very good opponent. Therefore I will slander his achievements and make a statement that he would lose to B level boxers (who happen to be American, and black like me) in order to degrade him and make me feel better about myself."

THIS^^^ pretty much sums up what Holmes was REALLY trying to say

Comment

Wladimir has the best jab in all of boxing by far.

Better than Lennox's,

Much better than Larry's..

Better than Wilder's (who only just discovered it) BY FAR!

Larry is on drugs, obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
              lol Larry thought Lennox had no jab too. Saw him on an espn classic show once where he said George Foreman was basically just lucky getting the title in his forties. Gave no credit to him at all. It's like okay Larry. Get dat hate out, bro. Better out than in like a fart.
              Larry was disrespecting Foreman there that's true but he did have good reason.

Foreman always ducked Larry in the 90's, Foreman didn't like his chances against Holmes so declined so as to always keep the question relevant who was better.

Comment

Larry is kind of comical when he makes comments like that.

Comment

That does sound like bitter Larry Holmes and he is kind of funny when he is like that.

If Larry was fighting or on the way up he would probably say Wlad couldn't hold his jockstrap.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest...ight_champions

This page explains why Larry is attacking Wladimir now.

3 more defenses, and Wladimir ties his record.

Comment

Very disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                      X