No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia not being in the p4p list is a travesty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
    Size. If hypocrites like to mention Rod Salka being "smaller," I say to them, so was Floyd. Ask Canelo how that size advantage went for him.
    You're not seriously comparing Floyd and Salka, are you? Salka isn't in Floyd's universe.

Comment

Danny need to accomplish more because beating Khan, Judah and Matthysse isn't enough. Even Khan himself never been on P4P list before as far as I know. Also a gift decision over Herrera is questionable about how good he is.

When Danny moves up and beats 1 or 2 quality Welterweights then he should definitely be considered for P4P rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by MattysEyeThough View Post
        Size. If hypocrites like to mention Rod Salka being "smaller," I say to them, so was Floyd. Ask Canelo how that size advantage went for him.
        You just compared Floyd Mayweather and Rod Salka...

F#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
          I rate Danny higher than Bradley....Bradley got a gift against Pac and beat and old man in Marquez.

Danny beats the guy who many claimed would destroy him in 3 rounds, they gave him no chance....Danny shut the haters up and knocked Matthysse down and beat him convincingly.

It seems like there is nothing Garcia can do to earn people's respect.
          LMAO, fighting Cod Salsa was a travesty.

Comment

I don't get the issue here. He was generally considered around the 9 or 10 spot after Matthysse, which was the right place to have him. Then he lost to Herrera, and dropped back out. Or at least most people thought he lost to Herrera and dropped him back out.

That's kind of what happens. Pacquiao dropped after a fight everyone thought he won against Bradley. Of course a fringe p4per is going to drop for a fight the large majority thought he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
              Danny need to accomplish more because beating Khan, Judah and Matthysse isn't enough. Even Khan himself never been on P4P list before as far as I know. Also a gift decision over Herrera is questionable about how good he is.

When Danny moves up and beats 1 or 2 quality Welterweights then he should definitely be considered for P4P rankings.
              ... Mainly because after those he got a questionable win against Herrera and ended by fighting a guy who was ranked #77 in the lightweight division...

Comment

Working...
              X