No announcement yet.

Election 2012: Final Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post

I thought maybe you were Japanese or were smart enough and renounced your citizenship when you moved to Japan to avoid paying those taxes. Tsk, tsk, tsk
    I pay taxes in Japan actually.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Huffington Post has Obama winning the election in its projections. I tip Barry to win.
      Liberal media has Obama winning? Shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Not voting. Though if I did, it'd be Obama.

Romney is too vague with everything he says. He's giving a 5 trillion dollar tax cut and giving the military 2 trillion dollars that they don't need, and saying he's going to make up the difference by cutting out stuff and getting rid of loopholes, all the while attempting to tackle the deficit we have by doing the same thing......yeah I don't think so

Not to mention Romney said it was a mistake to leave Iraq and that we should send more troops to Afghanistan and not leave.

I don't trust Romney's foreign policy either. He sounds like he's going to get us into way too much s**t in the Middle East, like Syria.
        If you are from Colorado, and you feel like that, why are you not voting? I believe Colorado is the closest state in the country, and Obama could use your support (as could the marijuana legalization initiative).

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Liberal media has Obama winning? Shocking!
          All polling aggregators have Obama winning as well. Will you hide under a rock after the drubbing Romney is going to get in approximately 47 hours?

Comment

And anybody saying Romney, I'm taking bets for 1 billion points.

Comment

**** 1 billion. I will bet my any amount of money Romney loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I pay taxes in Japan actually.
                Americans living abroad also have to pay the U.S. taxes.

Which is why that Facebook Co-owner renounced his citizenship and the congress tried to come after him, by invoking some law that he can't ever step foot on American soil.

Comment

Americans living abroad also have to pay the U.S. taxes.

Which is why that Facebook Co-owner renounced his citizenship and the congress tried to come after him, by invoking some law that he can't ever step foot on American soil.
                  Well I don't make enough money and have no assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Well I don't make enough money and have no assets.
                    You don't make enough money? In Japan of all places? I thought you'd be making a killing by now as an American living there.

There better be a good excuse for this.

Comment

You don't make enough money? In Japan of all places? I thought you'd be making a killing by now as an American living there.

There better be a good excuse for this.
                      I earn a stipend from a scholarship which makes up most of my income.

Comment

Working...
                      X