Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron simply refuses to take the last second shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D rose aka mute needs to lighten up, it's the allstar game.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      You notice how D Rose just stood there while D Howard and Lebron dancing during the intros. He looked disgusted.
      The all star game is just for fun. If all those elite players were really competing with each other for real there'd be blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        The all star game is just for fun. If all those elite players were really competing with each other for real there'd be blood.
        There was blood. D Wade's cheapshot on Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          how you gone talk **** and dont even no whats going on?
          Not taking the winning shot is pretty self-explanatory. I just didn't know it was all-star weekend, that's all.

Comment

He pulled the same crap last night against the Jazz. I know he had two defenders on him, but he could've easily took one of them off the dribble and pulled up for a short mid-range J to won the game. Then again, if he had missed it, he would've still gotten criticized for not being clutch. LeBron is going to have to take chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              He pulled the same crap last night against the Jazz. I know he had two defenders on him, but he could've easily take one of them off the dribble and pulled up for a short mid-range J to get the win. Then again, if he had missed it, he would've still gotten criticized for not being clutch. LeBron is going to have to take chances.
              wade lost that game.

whether he refuses to take the last shot or not....... lebron made the right play tonigh. haslem makes that shot majority of time.

Comment

lebron needs to play with this man.

lebron handles the ball to get the best shot.

and this man will be ready just in case.

kobe is better off the ball anyway in pressure situations.

when he gets the inbounds they usually put 6 guys on his ball hog ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                  wade lost that game.

whether he refuses to take the last shot or not....... lebron made the right play tonigh. haslem makes that shot majority of time.
                  You're getting too obsessed with your hatred for Wade, but i do agree that his missed FT could've been the game changer for the Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    You're getting too obsessed with your hatred for Wade, but i do agree that his missed FT could've been the game changer for the Heat.
                    i hate lebron more than wade.

yeah i just imagined his fuck ups late in the game.

the lebron hate is going overboard.

the kid is ballin'.

who gives a **** about his last shot issues? the kid is balling the other 47 minutes 36 seconds.

Comment

Oh well, I guess that loss will motivate them to beat LAL on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X