Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacfans continue to spin history when it comes to testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Pacfans continue to spin history when it comes to testing.

The Pacfans always claim that Manny never knew about Testing when going into negotiations by saying that when everything was agreed upon that Floyd pulled OST out of his ass at the last minute.

Pacfans also claim that as soon as Manny accepted the two weeks that Floyd took it of the table afterwards.

These are two key points that Pacfans continue to spin which is really freaking annoying. Thats all have a good weekend.

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    The Pacfans always claim that Manny never knew about Testing when going into negotiations by saying that when everything was agreed upon that Floyd pulled OST out of his ass at the last minute.

Pacfans also claim that as soon as Manny accepted the two weeks that Floyd took it of the table afterwards.

These are two key points that Pacfans continue to spin which is really freaking annoying. Thats all have a good weekend.

Comment

dont even bother cuz they goin to come in here and knit pick on one point and make this into a 50pg thread

Comment

[IMG]http://images2.*****************/ImageMacro/4810187/cool-story-bro.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

This thread=lame. //end//

Comment

this ts is still on floyd's dick?

all i know is that the extra testing demand was not all that necessary if floyd is really interested in the fight. most fights have happened without it, and i could add ten pages more supporting this. it's ridiculous, imho. having said that, i respect his right to demand such test.

what floyd stans can't seem to get is that it's a two-way street which is that pac has the right to say no, especially when it is preceded by accusations of cheating without shred of proof.

so the difference between you and i is i can respect the request/demand while you can't respect pac's refusal to it, which is absolutely legitimate. that's basically the difference between a ******* and a *****. maybe because a ***** is hell-bent in riding floyd's dick no matter what.

hope that helps.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                this ts is still on floyd's dick?

all i know is that the extra testing demand was not all that necessary if floyd is really interested in the fight. most fights have happened without it, and i could add ten pages more supporting this. it's ridiculous, imho. having said that, i respect his right to demand such test.

what floyd stans can't seem to get is that it's a two-way street which is that pac has the right to say no, especially when it is preceded by accusations of cheating without shred of proof.

so the difference between you and i is i can respect the request/demand while you can't respect pac's refusal to it, which is absolutely legitimate. that's basically the difference between a ******* and a *****. maybe because a ***** is hell-bent in riding floyd's dick no matter what.

hope that helps.
                How is anything you just rambled relevant to my topic lol......?? Try to stay in point and try not to make it a Floyd and Pac issue. Am talking about the Fans that are making the claim mentioned idiot. Take your gay crap and idolization to Pacland. Am sure it will be very much appreciated considering the ******* before you on this tread are begging you there.

By the way, nice handle name lol......

Comment

How is anything you just rambled relevant to my topic lol......?? Try to stay in point and try not to make it a Floyd and Pac issue. Am talking about the Fans that are making the claim mentioned idiot. Take your gay crap and idolization to Pacland. Am sure it will be very much appreciated considering the ******* before you on this tread are begging you there.

By the way, nice handle name lol......
                  dude, i suggest that you play the pascal/bhop conference several times before going to sleep. "are you willing to take the test?.. are you willing to take the test...you're a cheater..." that's how i picture *****s now. they're extremely annoying bunch of little kids who can't request anything without whining and crying. and you know what, i can take that -- *****s saying pac is not willing...is a cheater. i can take that. who tf cares, really? pac is a cheater, pac refuses tests. lol. what a bunch of annoying little b*tches.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    dude, i suggest that you play the pascal/bhop conference several times before going to sleep. "are you willing to take the test?.. are you willing to take the test...you're a cheater..." that's how i picture *****s now. they're extremely annoying bunch of little kids who can't request anything without whining and crying. and you know what, i can take that -- *****s saying pac is not willing...is a cheater. i can take that. who tf cares, really? pac is a cheater, pac refuses tests. lol. what a bunch of annoying little b*tches.
                    I guess asking you to stay in point is asking too much. Again the thread is about the fans who making the claims I mentioned, but I guess your natural reflex to make it a Floyd vs Pac arguement is to much to resist for you and that is exactly what a stan does . That and including your Pu$$ie aSS nuthugging name lol......your continuing exposing yourself as a ******* congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                    X