Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacroid might end up without a dance partner if he doesn't aggreed with money man Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    Shane mosley: "pacquiao is a real welterweight...i'll fight him in april"

http://fighthype.com/pages/content6267.html

So much for your assumption.

Game, set, match
    Off course Mosley is going to say that. He got to keeps his options opens but if it came down to choosing Pacroid fight or Mayweather fight he would pick Mayweather fight just because of GPP.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
      I never in my post gave credit to Mayweather for fighting Marquez at WW but we did find out he sucks at the weight so why would Pacroid face him? To destroy him? WTF he gain by doing that at 145 or even 140?
      As long as we're on the same page about the Marquez-Mayweather farce of a fight, if it's at 135 then Pac-man is drained. If it's at 140 then JMM is bloated. Since Pac calls the shots and since Marquez obviously doesn't care about gaining weight, Pac will fight Marquez at w/e weight he wants to and win. That's why JMM-PAC3 isn't going to be a good fight. Just another KO for Pac.

After Mosley and Floyd, Pac retires.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        As long as we're on the same page about the Marquez-Mayweather farce of a fight, if it's at 135 then Pac-man is drained. If it's at 140 then JMM is bloated. Since Pac calls the shots and since Marquez obviously doesn't care about gaining weight, Pac will fight Marquez at w/e weight he wants to and win. That's why JMM-PAC3 isn't going to be a good fight. Just another KO for Pac.

After Mosley and Floyd, Pac retires.
        How is Pacquiao weight drained at 135? he weigh in like 138 against Hatton so it can't be hard to drop 3 pounds. I mean it was only 1-2 less for Cotto than his normal weigh in weight and you guys said he was fine.

Comment

Because Mosley would rather face Mayweather than Pacroid and the fight would be easy to make because of GPP. Pacroid on the other end would have to face Marquez and IMO that is a huge stepback because Marquez got school by Mayweather and that fight would not make 1 million PPV buys.
          You know why?? its not all about the MONEY.

it is all about he cant beat the hell out of manny.

after PBF have beaten JMM and a conversation between Mosley after the

fight and Mosley want a fight with PBF. and floyd dont want to fight him coz

he is taking chances that manny will lose to Cotto. But PBF is shocked and

also all the *****s like you around here in BS. after Cotto lose to manny.

He changed his mine taking manny now for what he have done to Cotto.

Before the fight Mosley got another fighter and it is Berto.

And Mosley have no choice coz PBF turn him down a fight, Mosley took the

Berto fight. And now PBF dont want to fight manny coz of MONEY??

When PBF fought JMM he said that JMM got a whole country backing him up

for PPV and MOSLEY is not. What the hell PBF will fight Mosley instead of

manny got 1.25m PPV higher than JMMvsPBF. and now he wants Mosley idiot.

PBF is just a BLOOPER just like you. LOL

HE contradicts himself azzhole like you.. You licked all BALLS and vagina of

PBF even though you dont have anything to do with him.

Posting here gets you nothing aside for PATRIOTISM or making PBF your god.

Comment

How is Pacquiao weight drained at 135? he weigh in like 138 against Hatton so it can't be hard to drop 3 pounds. I mean it was only 1-2 less for Cotto than his normal weigh in weight and you guys said he was fine.
            Weight drained as in, he doesn't want to go back down there because it's too much work. It's probably also bad for his body to keep yo-yoing between 135 and 145. Cotto only had to lose 1 pound from what he's been weighing at the scale for nearly 3-4 years now, so it's not even close to being the same issue.

Pac's calling the shots like I said, so no matter what, the fight will be at 140+ since he feels more comfortable at that weight.

Comment

Working...
            X