No announcement yet.

Kety Perry - Roar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kety Perry - Roar

Only because it had a Boxing component to it.

Comment

Good body but the head is a double bagger.

Comment

Last edited by Sake1; 08-27-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

***** is still making music for teenie boppers.

Comment

I'd pay to see her fight Yessica Bopp. Just for the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Good body but the head is a double bagger.
              I sometimes forget half the guys on here are only plowing prime super models.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I sometimes forget half the guys on here are only plowing prime super models.
                What the fuck are you going on about you fucking nitwit?

I made the observation that the bitch has a very average face because she does you dumb twat. Look at her fucking chops a bit closer and you'll see it's caked in heavy make up. Now if you consider someone that needs a fucking belt sander to remove her foundation to be the be all end all of good looks then have at it but as far as the face yes I have been with girls much prettier. The body is very good and I would never dispute that which is why I never said I wouldn't touch it did I you inept fucking turd.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  What the fuck are you going on about you fucking nitwit?

I made the observation that the bitch has a very average face because she does you dumb twat. Look at her fucking chops a bit closer and you'll see it's caked in heavy make up. Now if you consider someone that needs a fucking belt sander to remove her foundation to be the be all end all of good looks then have at it but as far as the face yes I have been with girls much prettier. The body is very good and I would never dispute that which is why I never said I wouldn't touch it did I you inept fucking turd.
                  Average your on some crack son

Comment

Working...
                  X