No announcement yet.

The 'ask Katie' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
    I originally posted on this forum to defend flat-chested women because I couldn't believe the attitudes that men have about women's bodies. Despite the fact that I gripe about my physical appearance, there are more important things than physical appearance. Despite the fact that I have high standards for myself, I don't have high standards for anyone else.

Not only is my boyfriend attractive to me, but he's also an amazing person. Who would I be if I judged everyone solely on looks? I could care less for a Brad Pitt-type guy if his personality was ****.

Yes, I have posted pictures on an anxiety forum, curious to see if I would receive compliments. I thought that getting compliments would help me gain self-esteem, but instead it only made it worse because I don't believe compliments. I am aware that I need to grow past my need to gain approval about my looks; who gives a **** about what I look like? No one but myself, and I need to stop caring.
    What about Clegg? He's a sound bloke. He'd even watch ghey beezy films with you, and he's no prime Brad Pitt. Seems like a match made in a Heaven's gate suicide ritual meeting. He'll pick you up at 6.

Comment

No thanks.
      haha I was joking,

Heard you are ugly as sin and have the body of 8 year old boy

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        What about Clegg? He's a sound bloke. He'd even watch ghey beezy films with you, and he's no prime Brad Pitt. Seems like a match made in a Heaven's gate suicide ritual meeting. He'll pick you up at 6.
        I'm not really into beezy/girly films, and I already have a great bloke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          haha I was joking,

8 year old, you say? I'm listening.

Comment

haha I was joking,

That's what some have told me, but others have said otherwise. I'm not going to believe people like you who bash me anymore. I'm sure you're not perfect, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post

8 year old, you say? I'm listening.
              You would, wouldn't you? I bet you're into that.

Comment

That's what some have told me, but others have said otherwise. I'm not going to believe people like you who bash me anymore. I'm sure you're not perfect, either.
                http://outofprintmag.com/blog/wp-con...-perfect2.jpeg

Some call me Mr Perfect.

Comment

I'm not really into beezy/girly films, and I already have a great bloke.
                  He's no Clegg though. He'd watch whatever film. Doesn't matter.

Comment

You're no Mr. Wonderful.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Qf3HBXi_Q

Comment

• So 'she' has a boyfirend and doesn't like boxing.

Show us your mosquito bite **** or gtfo

Comment

Working...
                      X