Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts of junior gong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What are your thoughts of junior gong?

I've noticed he's quick to call someone racist just for the simple fact that they don't cradle Manny Pacquiao's nuts like he does(He's tries saying he's unbiased and not a fanboy but everyone knows better). He red k'd me for making a post in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao master thread that had nothing racial at all... just facts about how Manny's resume is suspect compared to others that they call Fraud. In his red k he's calls me a gay racist spastic **** lol. Has anyone that doesn't swing on Pac's nuts had a decent encounter with this deluded ****? He also called me gay yet he seems to have a major crush on both Manny and Floyd since he seems to only post in threads about those two. I mean who else calls someone a bum sniffer? Or gimps lol?

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
    I've noticed he's quick to call someone racist just for the simple fact that they don't cradle Manny Pacquiao's nuts like he does(He's tries saying he's unbiased and not a fanboy but everyone knows better). He red k'd me for making a post in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao master thread that had nothing racial at all... just facts about how Manny's resume is suspect compared to others that they call Fraud. In his red k he's calls me a gay racist spastic **** lol. Has anyone that doesn't swing on Pac's nuts had a decent encounter with this deluded ****? He also called me gay yet he seems to have a major crush on both Manny and Floyd since he seems to only post in threads about those two. I mean who else calls someone a bum sniffer? Or gimps lol?
    Thunderdome thread?

Comment

Comment

He is Floyd fans' Kryptonite

Comment

Uh oh someone is getting called out. Jr is ducking if there's no response.

Comment

A Boxing Scene Legend.

Comment

he is a solid poster who knows his boxing, I find only poster who dislike him are floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                he is a solid poster who knows his boxing, I find only poster who dislike him are floyd fans.
                I've yet to hear a solid post from him especially one with facts. It's always some garbage or him calling someone racist. Does he post in any other boxing threads besides Manny or Floyd threads?

Comment

I guess this got overlooked.

Comment

I've yet to hear a solid post from him especially one with facts. It's always some garbage or him calling someone racist. Does he post in any other boxing threads besides Manny or Floyd threads?
                    well you only been here this month.

how can you judge a person who been here years, and has vouches of multiple different person vouching for him yet you trying to dismiss him in what your 1 month at most experience?

He knows his boxing, he speaks facts probably does not put it in a sugar coat way but he does and the fact is only Mayweather die hard fans hate him.

Comment

Working...
                    X