Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Robert Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Amir Khan takes this one fairly easy.

Comment

This would be a good fight for both. It's a toss up in my opinion. If Robert lands a power shot it's over for Khan. Garcia KO'd him so why wouldn't Guerrero.

Comment

I'd like to see it. You guys think it'd be on Showtime or would they make it a ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
          I'd like to see it. You guys think it'd be on Showtime or would they make it a ppv?
          I don't know anyone who would pay for it . It better be on SHO. This fight would answer a lot of questions about both guys. I hope it happens.

Comment

Khan vs Guerrero in San Jose or Oakland. Both have huge fan bases here in the Bay Area.

Comment

What is it with Khan and all these light punching welterweights? What happens when he runs out of them?

Comment

you can't trust that chin, although khan might hug guerrero to a UD

Comment

Don't think Guerrero has enough single shot power or speed to catch Khan. I'd rate Collazo's power over the Ghost's and Khan managed to Wlad him through 12. As chinny as he is, Khan is still pretty resilient. Guerrero might score a KD but if he can't fight off the clinch and run show, Khan might be able to recover enough to pull out a decision.

Comment

guerrero stops chickety china late

Comment

135 Guerrero vs 135 khan is an easy win for the ghost

147 ghost fights with none of the technique he used in the lower weights, he fights like he's a power puncher now

Khan UD

Comment

Working...
                      X