No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser on Showtime, 'Limited' HBO, Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
    No matter what network they put it on . Showtime puts on way better boxing shows than hbo
    Lol put that crack pipe down.... Hbo is on another level, the commentary, the picture quality, the 24/7 > knockoff version...

You don't serve Shasta at a party, you have coke... This is a big fight and it belongs on hbo

Comment

Koncz is such an ignorant fool in this interview. Can't believe he's the one who has to sit down face-to-face with Manny to discuss over opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        The way that his adviser, Michael Koncz, sees it, eight-division king Manny Pacquiao has become a promotional juggernaut the likes of which the boxing world has not witnessed since Muhammad Ali.

[Click Here To Read More]
        dude said the Manny fans will pay for ANY fight that Manny is in ...WOW he didnt even try to sugarcoat it LOL....its like saying, we CAN sale them chicken salad BUT since they'll buy ANYTHING we sale them...we'll continue to sale them chicken **** ...DAM!!

Comment

thats right folks , manny is the new sensation , he could fight any bum in boxing and it would sell like pancakes , only manny can pull this , deal with it , haters

Comment

Be honest HBO didnt want to pay for that wack ass fight. And showtime did.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
              Be honest HBO didnt want to pay for that wack ass fight. And showtime did.
              Not sure if HBO wanted to lose 1.3-1.4 Million PPV buys to showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                This is what logical thinking looks like. Floyd fans take note.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Marquez can't draw on PPV. This fight will draw less than 1 million on PPV, just like the Pac/Mosley fight. It has been almost two weeks since the Pac/Mosley fight and Showtime has yet to release the PPV numbers. That tells me that the Pac/Mosley fight was not as big a draw as people think and Arum claimed. It probably drew only about 600 or 700,000 at best; and it damn sure didn't draw the 1.2 million or more that Arum claims. Pac/Marquez will do better, but it won't be more than 1 million PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                    This is what logical thinking looks like. Floyd fans take note.
                    I wrote another post before I saw your note. Pacquaio has never drawn 1.3 million PPVs, not even against De La Hoya. What the hell makes you think he will draw 1.3-1.4 million against a guy who can't draw flies. You *******s should stop drinking the Kool-Aid that Bob Arum and Koncz keeping trying to feed you. It has been almost two weeks since the Pac/Mosley fight and Showtime has not released the numbers yet. That tells me that the fight did not draw big and probably drew less than the 700,000 that Pac drew against Joshua Clottey, in spite of what Bob "I was lying yesterday; today I am telling the truth" claims.

Comment

If Exposure > Money than put it on CBS and stream it for free on the internet.

Clearly Money > Exposure. That's fine Koncz but don't BS us...

Comment

Working...
                      X