Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analog stick controls screwed this game up Fight Night Round 4 Limited controls!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analog stick controls screwed this game up Fight Night Round 4 Limited controls!!!

The gameplay demo video I saw on youtube, the guy constantly used the straight right as if the analog stick was limited to doing a straight right and a left uppercut!!!! It was ridiculous it felt like because of the limitations of the analog stick that he wasn't able to throw certain combination of punches and just basically the same one two... He didn't even throw one jab!!!

is config 3 still there - i understand that some ppl do take the buttons mashers into overdrive and because of that they can throw ridiculous combos but using the buttons is imo better.

i hope they haven't cancelled config 3, i find the analog sticks way too hard to operate

Comment

He might just be rubbish...

Comment

I actually liked the analog controls in FNR3.. i'm guessing FNR4 would be the same?

Comment

I like the button controls personally from fight night round 3. I don't see why they can't have both analog sticks and buttons. Especially since when I press the buttons it does the punches I want it to do without accidently hitting the analog stick to a certain direction that throws the wrong punch. What I had a problem with fight night round 3 analog controls was that it was too sensitive and did punches I didn't want it to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
            I like the button controls personally from fight night round 3. I don't see why they can't have both analog sticks and buttons. Especially since when I press the buttons it does the punches I want it to do without accidently hitting the analog stick to a certain direction that throws the wrong punch. What I had a problem with fight night round 3 analog controls was that it was too sensitive and did punches I didn't want it to do.
            Really? Maybe you just never got used to the analog. It did whatever I wanted it do, I didnt have any trouble with it at all. I had it on 360 though so it might be different for PS3.

I'll get this one on PS3 though..

Comment

Yet, their is more attacking on here for people preferring buttons over analog... terrible

Comment

Gameplay looks **** though! It may be the player but that looks ****..

UFC is far far better

Comment

I liked config 4 on fnr3.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
                    I liked config 4 on fnr3.
                    Mine was either config 4 or 5 on fight night. Everyone likes a different kind of config, that is why this game is going to hurt me alot. Maybe I will be shocked, maybe I will or will not like the new controls but I'm already fearing that I won't and I might even like fight night round 3 more just because of the comfortable controls(for me personally, I know some of you are analog fans which is fine, as fine as I am to use buttons instead)

Comment

Working...
                    X